Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Dirrell, Marcos Hernandez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Dirrell, Marcos Hernandez - Face To Face at Final Presser

Dirrell, Hernandez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on this Saturday's Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHOWTIME PPV undercard went face-to-face and previewed their respective showdowns at a press conference on Thursday before they enter the ring in a Premier Boxing Champions event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-04-2021, 07:50 PM.

Anthony will probably struggle with this guy whom nobody knows, may even get a gift decision like last time, even his own relatives were at the family reunion joking during Covid-19 that he got his (A)ssss whipped so he got mad and left and said that’s why y’all broke as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      Anthony will probably struggle with this guy whom nobody knows, may even get a gift decision like last time, even his own relatives were at the family reunion joking during Covid-19 that he got his (A)ssss whipped so he got mad and left and said that’s why y’all broke as hell!
      And you know this how????

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

And you know this how????
        U writing a book or something? U sound like a snitch, get the hell outta here!

Comment

U writing a book or something? U sound like a snitch, get the hell outta here!
          Nah bro! Definitely not a snitch! Just wanted a source that’s all. If it came from the “streets” just say so. Or you are full of ****, one or the other, be a man don’t try to belittle a poster bc you can’t provide one and pulled it out of your A$$ brother. Thank you Hitmanjosh, or alt therefore

Comment

This is a close very good fight with two durable guys who will brawl . I like this one. I think Hernandez wins a close decision. Dirrell fights always have some sort of controversy also.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
              This is a close very good fight with two durable guys who will brawl . I like this one. I think Hernandez wins a close decision. Dirrell fights always have some sort of controversy also.
              Anthony doesn't like backing up and he's arrogant and dismisive moving foreward, like he can't be hurt. I don't think he's shot, but his age is showing, the brawlers are catching up to him.
              Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Nah bro! Definitely not a snitch! Just wanted a source that’s all. If it came from the “streets” just say so. Or you are full of ****, one or the other, be a man don’t try to belittle a poster bc you can’t provide one and pulled it out of your A$$ brother. Thank you Hitmanjosh, or alt therefore
                Bro, I was being funny that’s all, I have been around these guys since they were young watching them struggle etc. I just think it’s funny how arrogant these guys become and then when your career over because you were a prick you have nothing to fall back on.

Comment

Bro, I was being funny that’s all, I have been around these guys since they were young watching them struggle etc. I just think it’s funny how arrogant these guys become and then when your career over because you were a prick you have nothing to fall back on.
                  I agree with ya man!

Comment

Working...
                  X