Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin Aims For Big Fights, World Title Shot in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sandor Martin Aims For Big Fights, World Title Shot in 2022

Last month, Sandor Martin hit a homerun in Fresno after defeating four division world champion Mikey Garcia with a stunning twelve round decision. The career of 'Arrasandor' is about to enter another dimension and his goal is clear: "To be world champion."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I gotta wonder what Matchroom can realistically fo with him. They only 140 lb guys they got are Giyasov and Montana Love that I can think of.

Comment

Hopefully Sandor can inspire kids from Spain to box the boxing world can use more talent , not to mention the money Spain could bring into boxing .

Comment

Sandor Martin VS Conor Benn! Make it happen Eddie Hearn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I gotta wonder what Matchroom can realistically fo with him. They only 140 lb guys they got are Giyasov and Montana Love that I can think of.
          True.

I don't know his contractual situation but he seems like a perfect pickup for Top Rank.

It would add to the depth to their 140 lb stable.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

True.

I don't know his contractual situation but he seems like a perfect pickup for Top Rank.

It would add to the depth to their 140 lb stable.
            Matchroom fighter....

Comment

Working...
            X