No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas Inks Promotional Pact With BOXXER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas Inks Promotional Pact With BOXXER

BOXXER announced the signing of British female boxing pioneer Natasha Jonas (9-2, 7 KO's) to an exclusive long-term promotional agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

She is a loser

Comment

I like Jonas. Her fights against Harper and Taylor were both close and entertaining. Not sure how much time she has in her career but hopefully she can get a few more meaningful fights.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        She is a loser
        How ? she comes to fight and makes good money.

Comment

She is a loser
          Everyone has to lose some day.

Comment

She is a loser
            Lol.... why?

Comment

Take it back but that sounds nasty but not sure why they sign her not sure what is next

Comment

natasha jonas is one of the few female boxers with an interesting style to watch, a pro style a mans style. i enjoy watching her fights , thought she was doing very well vs taylor up to a point. eddie hearn as porky said has been more focused on bringing over jokes and gimmicks like ebanie bridges rather than homegrown olympian, hes full of **** eddie like em all i guess
                Ricardi Ricardi sicko sicko like this.

Comment

Shes 37 lol...

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I like Jonas. Her fights against Harper and Taylor were both close and entertaining. Not sure how much time she has in her career but hopefully she can get a few more meaningful fights.
                    I had Jonas and Harper 95-95, though if anyone deserved to win it was Jonas, but I didn't think the Taylor fight was that good or anywhere near as close as the scores. I had it 98-92 Taylor. I had Persoon beating Taylor both times though. Nash out.
                    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X