Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: I Hate Caleb Plant; He Thinks He's The **** And He's Not; He Fought One Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell: I Hate Caleb Plant; He Thinks He's The **** And He's Not; He Fought One Guy

LAS VEGAS - Anthony Dirrell has trained here for the past couple of months in preparation for his fight against Marcos Hernandez on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The nerve of this bum to say that.

This bum went life and death with Avni Yildirim and only won by robbery.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

So? There’s also only one decent name in Benavidez resume.

Dirrell himself. Who went life and death with Avni Yildirim and robbed him on the cards.

Comment

Anthony is just being a good brother. He simply hates Plant because Plant soundly beat Uzi after Uzi beat the piss out of Andre...
        mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Anthony we all hate you too. We all hate You and your brother Andre , you guys are a bunch of cry baby quitters. Retire from boxing, we don’t need you’ll quitting punks, you will not be missed.

Comment

He hates the guy who beat the guy who sonned his brother. And doesn't hate the guy that sonned him (Benavidez). Ok
            mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Plant does come off as an unlikable prick though. I was watching an interview he was doing from a Mexican or Latino reporter and the guy was just asking him questions and Plant was being a complete dick towards him.
              ReggieKray ReggieKray likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                So? There’s also only one decent name in Benavidez resume.

Dirrell himself. Who went life and death with Avni Yildirim and robbed him on the cards.
                I don't think the rift comes from the resume, is Celebs attitude and arrogance other fighters don't like.

Comment

It's easy to see what other fighters don't like in Caleb. Seems like a arrogance dude who feels privileged because of his foooked up past, which all or most fighters have as well lol. But I think there's also some hate as well because some feel like Caleb doesn't deserve the accolades and feel they should be in his position as well.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
                    Plant does come off as an unlikable prick though. I was watching an interview he was doing from a Mexican or Latino reporter and the guy was just asking him questions and Plant was being a complete dick towards him.
                    Yea,I can see that as well. Even his ex wife has come out and said he's a selfish individual and puts on a front so there's probably some truth to what Anthony stated.

Comment

Working...
                    X