Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Respect Cruz For Stepping Up - I'll Be Looking For The Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Respect Cruz For Stepping Up - I'll Be Looking For The Knockout!

It was officially announced on Wednesday, that Gervonta "Tank" Davis would defend his WBA "regular" lightweight championship against once-beaten contender Isaac "Pitbull'' Cruz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a farce. Smh

Comment

Next question:

Uhh Gervonta. You have a few assault cases against women pending. Romero only had accusations. You have actual cases. One of them ON VIDEO where 10,000 people witnessed it live and millions more have seen on YouTube.

So tell me again exactly why Romero can’t fight but you can? Asking for a friend…

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
        Next question:

Uhh Gervonta. You have a few assault cases against women pending. Romero only had accusations. You have actual cases. One of them ON VIDEO where 10,000 people witnessed it live and millions more have seen on YouTube.

So tell me again exactly why Romero can’t fight but you can? Asking for a friend…
        No he doesn't. He has a car accident case pending. He doesn't have any assault cases against women pending.

Regarding Romero, once the police opened up an investigation and the woman claims another eight have come forward, no way is a network going to roll the dice, with five weeks to go, on a "lets see what happens." The entire build-up would have been media asking questions about Romero and this woman.

Comment

Gervontae is the man he has no issue facing a sub and credit to cruZ for stepping up too.

Comment

Cruz is a small brawler. He will be grossly outgunned. Don’t see this one lasting long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
              Next question:

People read this crap, including the fighters and their promoters. Do you have any proof of all the things officially pending against Gervonta? BoxingScene isn't a gossip site. Don't derail potentially good threads with baseless comments like these.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-03-2021, 08:58 PM.
              Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Lol of course piglet is gonna ko this last minute nobody

Comment

A brutal knockout coming, Cruz shouldn't have taken this fight, he has no defense

Comment

Fugg it... WAR Cruz.
                    Just wish TMT believed in "Tank" to challenge his talent.

The POOL of opportunities/opponents is DEEP around his weight class.
                    Last edited by Hatesrats; 11-03-2021, 09:27 PM.
                    Bronx23 Bronx23 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X