Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Caleb Plant - Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Caleb Plant - Final Press Conference

Canelo, Plant Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Mexican superstar and unified WBA/WBC/WBO Super Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez and undefeated IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant previewed their historic showdown at the final press conference Wednesday before they meet in the SHOWTIME PPV main event this Saturday, November 6 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo looks ready and focused, Caleb looks scared and unsure… bout to get his ass beat!!!
    TreyShaw TreyShaw likes this.

Comment

Both guys look cool calm and collected can’t wait.

Comment

Can't wait for Canelo to lay the smack down on calebs @ss!
        TreyShaw TreyShaw likes this.

Comment

I’m rooting for the Plantmaster. He ain’t winning doe.
          blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

WAR Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
              I’m rooting for the Plantmaster. He ain’t winning doe.
              You never know Plant is as legit as they get it will be competitive.

Comment

I hope Plant gets the same ENERGY back on Sat Night/Sunday morning & not placed in the BUM category that most put post Alvatez victims in.
                Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

I can still see that Cut-Scar under Caleb Plants Eye A Jab could re-open it

Comment

However it goes its going to be a great night for boxing. one things for sure is that Plant is no quitting coward like Chavez jr, Jacobs, kovalev, Fielding, Smith, Yildirim and Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                    X