Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buatsi-Vlasov, Gongora-Richards Added To Parker-Chisora Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Buatsi-Vlasov, Gongora-Richards Added To Parker-Chisora Card

Joshua Buatsi will face former World Title challenger Maxim Vlasov on the undercard of Joseph Parker's huge rematch with Derek Chisora at the AO Arena in Manchester on Saturday December 18, live worldwide on DAZN (with the exception of New Zealand and Samoa).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight

Comment

I also like Gongora-Richards

Comment

You guys are lame. I bet fellow boxing nerd BigZ44 will be excited for this one anyway.

Comment

Damn that is surprising. And who is Bivol going to fight? Some nobody in December?

Time to go avatar shopping as promised!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Damn that is surprising. And who is Bivol going to fight? Some nobody in December?

Time to go avatar shopping as promised!
            Somebody in Russia I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I also like Gongora-Richards
              This is actually a good card. Especially by Hearn’s standards.

Comment

I like that Buatsi-Vlasov fight a lot. Vlasov got robbed against Joe Smith which sucks because I'm willing to bet Vlasov would have fought Beterbiev already. I knew if Joe Smith got the title he was going to hold it hostage for at least a bit.

If Buatsi wins this means we will get a potential fight with either Beterbiev, Bivol, or Smith next year. Eddie Hearn will more than likely try to get Smith knowing he's the weak link.
                I believe Lyndon Arthur is Smith's mando though so Frank Warren will definitely try to get that fight before Hearn.
                Arum should also try to also make the Beterbiev-Smith fight next too though before either Warren or Hearn get him. No point in marinating that one.

Another good fight for Buatsi if he wins this one would be Callum Smith. Those would be Buatsi's breakout fights then onto bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

This is actually a good card. Especially by Hearn’s standards.
                  Despite being a d bag, the guy seems to be ending the year strong
                  GreatMalenko GreatMalenko likes this.

Comment

Good fight the Buatsi fight, definitely a step up!

Lerrone Richards v Gongora is really good too. I’ve been impressed with Gongora. As for Richards, I’ve heard so many people in boxing say how good he is. I know he got kicked out of Eubank’s camp for beating him up..But I’ve just never been that impressed with him in his fights. He’s talented but always seems stuck in second gear. Maybe he fights to the level of the opposition.

Comment

Working...
                    X