Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Caleb Plant - Grand Arrivals in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Caleb Plant - Grand Arrivals in Las Vegas

Canelo, Plant Grand Arrivals Photos Gallery - Mexican superstar and unified WBA/WBC/WBO Super Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez and undefeated IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant made their grand arrivals in Las Vegas on Tuesday, before they meet in a historic showdown that headlines a SHOWTIME PPV this Saturday, November 6 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Little hard to tell but that skin/cut from that canelo bytchslap doesn't look completely healed...

Comment

Caleb plant and his crackhead trainer have stepped into the slaughterhouse

Comment

Looks like Canelo has a busted lip, must of been going hard in sparring
        Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

yes sir................its almost go time

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
            Nah,think that's some herpes going on there lol

Comment

Mexican Legend -vs- King of Trailer Park

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
                Yeah. Looks like it must of been the last day of sparring I would guess. Chances are it will open up fight night since I don’t think it will be healed completely by Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Yep. His lip herpes always shows up when he’s cutting weight and doing training camp. We all saw the pic of him in the all access show at age 13, he had it as far back as then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Absolutely it's herpes, lol. I zoomed in on the pic and it's definitely a little nasty ass blister. So now Plant has the added pleasure of having the sauce from that thing put into his face and eyes from Canelo's glove. Yuck. The strange thing is, I've seen that on Canelo before, more on the left bottom corner of his mouth, and wondered if it's herpes but ultimately I concluded that it's just a mark, like a small birthmark on his lip. I can even see it in one of these photos, but the one in the in the middle underneath his bottom lip is definitely the HERP. I wonder if he breaks out from the stress of fight week?

Comment

Working...
                    X