Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Panya Pradabsri Retains WBC Title, Wanheng Menayothin Gets TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Panya Pradabsri Retains WBC Title, Wanheng Menayothin Gets TKO Win

Nakhon Sawan, THAILAND - Working harder than expected and surviving a 7th round scare, Thai world champion Panya Pradabsri (37-1, 24 KO's) outclassed and decisioned his younger challenger Danai Ngiabphukhiaw (9-3, 5 KO's) for a successful second title defense of his WBC Strawweight world title in Nakhon Sawan, Kingdom of Thailand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't even know there was a fight this morning. wtf. I would have watched. Menayothin needs to stop the bs and fight Freshmart. And I'm not talking about another exhibition.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      I didn't even know there was a fight this morning. wtf. I would have watched. Menayothin needs to stop the bs and fight Freshmart. And I'm not talking about another exhibition.
      Wanheng is still trying to rebuild after taking his first L and NSB turning on him - the end of the numerous threads hyping him as the new TBE - where Jeff Mayweather had to get involved to ask boxers about.

Comment

Can't believe that Menayothin's opponent was so underwhelming that they didn't even mention his name at all.

Comment

Working...
        X