Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Butaev: I Need The Winner Of Ugas-Stanionis; Only Looking Forward To That Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Butaev: I Need The Winner Of Ugas-Stanionis; Only Looking Forward To That Fight

LAS VEGAS - Radzhab Butaev barely had sat down for his post-fight press conference late Saturday night before he was asked about fighting Jaron Ennis next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't expect Butaev to say anything different! He can't risk a chance at the title! Ennis needs Abdukakhorov!

Comment

You can almost see the feathers from here.
      dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

This next group of ww’s looks good. I am looking forward to all of them mixing it up.

Comment

I understand him preferring to wait, but hopefully Team Ennis or Showtime can see the upside here and offer enough money to change his mind

Comment

That is the way it should be, if WBA ordered.

Ennis should fight Abdukakhorov for interim IBF title, hopefully IBF orders. Ortiz jr. should be next for Crawford -Porter winner.

Comment

I smell fish, like the bathroom door on a Boston whaler. Where's the Vagisil?

Comment

Ennis is a threat to Butaev. If he wins against him, surely he will have a shot with Ugas, Spence and Crawford.

Comment

In other words, Keep Ortiz and Ennis far far away from me.....

Comment

The last thing we should want is ennis going for a wba belt. Spence would be ideal but I guarentee Spence will go to 154.

Comment

Working...
                    X