Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez-Jose Pedraza Clash In Discussion For February 5 In Fresno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez-Jose Pedraza Clash In Discussion For February 5 In Fresno

Jose Ramirez will likely head back home for his first fight as a former champion. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that plans are in motion for a junior welterweight bout between Ramirez and Puerto Rico's Jose Pedraza. The fight is not yet finalized but is targeted to take place next February 5 at Save Mart Arena in Fresno, California according to Top Rank officials.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A must win fight for both Jose Ramirez and Jose Pedraza. 'Sniper' Pedraza is going to need to bring that drum for Jose's awesome volume. I like both, a shame that one has to take a L.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Jose Ramirez will likely head back home for his first fight as a former champion. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that plans are in motion for a junior welterweight bout between Ramirez and Puerto Rico's Jose Pedraza. The fight is not yet finalized but is targeted to take place next February 5 at Save Mart Arena in Fresno, California according to Top Rank officials.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Ramirez out here cherrypicking Zepeda, Tank and Loma’s leftovers. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Ramirez out here cherrypicking Zepeda, Tank and Loma’s leftovers. Smh
        And Loma is out here cherry picking Teofimo Lopez leftovers lol
        BigDramaShow! BigDramaShow! likes this.

Comment

It's a really good match up and well done both for taking it. Especially Ramirez coming off of a loss. I see Ramirez doing all he knows by being the aggressor and trying to walk Pedraza down. Pedraza is slicker and can pick him off on the back foot much as Zepeda did. Depends who can impose their attributes the most as its a genuine 50/50 and I wouldn't like to call it. I just hope the decision goes the the right way, as I can see a home town decision happening here, no matter what. Ramirez has been well looked after. I like both fighters and so will just say I hope Jose wins lol.

Comment

Ramirez is one of my favorites.Both are tough as nails. I like this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Ramirez is one of my favorites.Both are tough as nails. I like this fight.
              Yes, so do I. That's a tough, high level fight back for Ramirez after the Taylor loss, and we'll see if Pedraza is a genuine contender at 140.

I favour Ramirez to come away with a win.

Comment

Good fight, but I wanted to see Pedraza vs. Barbosa!

Jose Pedraza Hopes To Replace Berlanga on Top Rank's December Card

The departure of Puerto Rican super middleweight Edgar Berlanga from the undercard that Top Rank will present on December 11 at Madison Square Garden in New York, may have opened a door for two-division world champion Jose “Sniper” Pedraza .

As the boxer explained, he is waiting to get official word on whether or not he will participate on that card since Berlanga suffered an injury to his left bicep that will require surgery and months of recovery time.

“I have been training for three or four months. There is the possibility of fighting against Arnold Barbosa Jr," said Pedraza (29-3, 14 KO) to Carlos Gonzalez.

https://www.boxingscene.com/jose-ped...r-card--161400

Comment

Warr Pedraza!

Comment

Working...
                  X