Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: It's a Big Job, But Quigley is Capable of Beating Demetrius Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: It's a Big Job, But Quigley is Capable of Beating Demetrius Andrade

Former middleweight champion Andy Lee has becoming a very respected trainer in the last few years. Lee, the head trainer of contender Jason Quigley, is preparing the young boxer for a very tough fight - which is scheduled for November 19 against for WBO middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andy Lee, lost his marbles like Tyson Phooey. Lee, has a better shot by coming out of retirement and fighting 'Boo-Boo' himself. Demetrius Andrade, is going to school this English-Bum like : Liam Williams, Luke Keeler, and Brian Rose. Easy.

Comment

Author of this article… you are writing about two boxers, but you only give the record of one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Andy Lee, lost his marbles like Tyson Phooey. Lee, has a better shot by coming out of retirement and fighting 'Boo-Boo' himself. Demetrius Andrade, is going to school this English-Bum like : Liam Williams, Luke Keeler, and Brian Rose. Easy.
        Only one of the people you've listed is English you stupid Jew and Christ it's hilarious how obsessed with Fury you are, I'm sure you have a poster of him on your ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Only one of the people you've listed is English you stupid Jew and Christ it's hilarious how obsessed with Fury you are, I'm sure you have a poster of him on your ceiling.
          There is a correlation with Tyson Phooey and his cousin/trainer Andy Lee and I'll have you know that I have not been commentating on Tyson Fury threads. petero , has even sought me out in unrelated threads. Peter, knows that Tyson enjoys reading my comments ; as do all you Gypsy-Bum fans, dont deny it.

Comment

There is a correlation with Tyson Phooey and his cousin/trainer Andy Lee and I'll have you know that I have not been commentating on Tyson Fury threads. petero , has even sought me out in unrelated threads. Peter, knows that Tyson enjoys reading my comments ; as do all you Gypsy-Bum fans, dont deny it.
            Everywhere you go I go! Just like Shannon Briggs says.
            I'm still puzzled why you got the Fury k.o. clip on your message. Maybe that helps you ease the pain? Or maybe your therapist said you have to have it up to treat your Cognitive disorder? Your boxing analysis is truly amazing you are the best Elie.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

Everywhere you go I go! Just like Shannon Briggs says.
              I'm still puzzled why you got the Fury k.o. clip on your message. Maybe that helps you ease the pain? Or maybe your therapist said you have to have it up to treat your Cognitive disorder? Your boxing analysis is truly amazing you are the best Elie.
              Peter, Tyson and that crook Russell Mora not only robbed Deontay the 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder but also cost me a sig-bet. Unlike you welching Travelers, I actually pay my debt.

Comment

Awww. I like Andy Lee but that ain't happening.

Comment

Luke Keeler would **** Quigley up on his best day

Comment

Peter, Tyson and that crook Russell Mora not only robbed Deontay the 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder but also cost me a sig-bet. Unlike you welching Travelers, I actually pay my debt.
                    Lmao I always thought u were just trolling people when I saw the KO gif. Funny stuff u actually drink the wilder kool aid I’m dead

Comment

Working...
                    X