Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields' MMA Loss is Irrelevant in Plan To Make Marshall Fight, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields' MMA Loss is Irrelevant in Plan To Make Marshall Fight, Says Promoter

Unified junior middleweight/middleweight champion Claressa Shields is still full steam ahead to a potential unification showdown with UK rival Savannah Marshall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure as hell shouldn't. Great boxer just has a s**tty personality with an entitlement problem. She took an L in a new sport no big deal. Womens boxing is awful but she is one of very few who can make headlines and uses it more to complain rather than entertain.
    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

I wasn’t a fan until now because I felt she always had a bad attitude, but when she lost, she showed great sportsmanship and class, like a true champion. She also deserves a lot of respect for also fighting in MMA.

Comment

I dont care anymore, Claressa Shields stock dropped BAD.

Comment

Yep totally different sports. Until someone beats her in boxing I don’t care. She may as well have taken up wrestling and lost. It’s a non-issue.

Comment

Originally posted by JJGomez View Post
            I wasn’t a fan until now because I felt she always had a bad attitude, but when she lost, she showed great sportsmanship and class, like a true champion. She also deserves a lot of respect for also fighting in MMA.
            She's a piece of crap. Of course she showed great sportsmanship. She being guided what to say and do. He public perception was horrific leading up to her MMA so called career. A foul mouthed , ghetto trash talking hoe is how she came across. That was the true her. Now she's programmed as this nice black woman...lol ..forget it. She blew her career when she was on centre stage , in boxing, with all her belts. Nobody gives a crap about Clarissa Shields. Nobody.

Comment

I do think it kind of lowers her stock a little bit even though its a different sport. Anytime you see someone who fights for a living lose a fight its not a good look.
              Last edited by TMLT87; 11-02-2021, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Sure as hell shouldn't. Great boxer just has a s**tty personality with an entitlement problem. She took an L in a new sport no big deal. Womens boxing is awful but she is one of very few who can make headlines and uses it more to complain rather than entertain.
                She got whipped in stages of that fight though. To say it will have no effect is plain wrong.

she took a loss and was humiliated in parts. That could mess with her confidence and carry over into boxing

Comment

Does not mean nothing the ***** was a wrestler and boxers always gonna struggle. just wanna see them fight

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    How can you entertain when there is far too much bothering you to do so? Somebody has to bring up the fact that women's boxing has two minute rounds instead of 3. Somebody has to publicly shame the sanctioning bodies for reducing women's boxing to 10 rounds. Shields has two gold medals among other accomplishments so she is the one to bring it up. Makes sense to me. If the boxing industry as a whole wasn't a problem, she wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Comment

Working...
                    X