Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero Accepts Decision To Be Removed From Tank Davis PPV Fight, Vows To Clear His Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Romero Accepts Decision To Be Removed From Tank Davis PPV Fight, Vows To Clear His Name

Rolando 'Rolly' Romero has accepted the latest decision made regarding his boxing career, with his focus now on attempting to clear his name.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Best of luck to everybody involved. Most women do not lie when it comes to sexual assault accusations, but these allegations are no joke. If Rolly is innocent, I hope he's able to clear up as soon as he can.
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

These hous always do the same thing smh they never say anything in the moment but always come out looking for attention and money when their “abuser” has something going on for him , the same thing happened with all that me too movement

Comment

Timing is everything. She waited for dude to have his first ppv fight scheduled and then derailed the tracks

Comment

Obviously written for him, however I sure do hope if this girl is lying that she is found out. It just seems to be timed perfectly to try and take something from him. More like some extreme bitter ex girlfriend antics. Not at all mad about this farce falling through at the end of the day.
          MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

expect to see rolly hooked up to a lie detector with the words pass on a piece of paper beside him

Comment

Rolly polly had to go and rape someone but what's worse is the idiot posters here not having one consideration to the women involved. It's always these hoes tryn something. Nah btch someone got raped. If your mom got raped would you wanna hear someone say these hoes tryin blah blah blah exactly stfu

Comment

Sexual assault is such a broad term many often equate it with rape.

this girl isn’t accusing him of rape. From what I saw on Twitter, she alleges that she used to date him & one time they were in the car parked somewhere & he asked her for a BJ. She said no but he still pulled his dxck & started kissing her. He never forced her to do anything.

I’m not defending this kid because I wasn’t there & honestly don’t care. But I do feel for him if that’s really all that happened. Accusations like this follow you forever whether they’re true or not.

these types of cases are always weird to me because it’s often some incident that happened years prior & then there’s no real physical evidence, just one persons word against the others. The scary part is that anyone at anytime can come out and make these types of allegations against anyone and they really don’t need any type of proof for people to believe them
                Last edited by Bronx23; 11-01-2021, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Only a coincidence this happened right before the ppv?

Long time acquaintance " I want this amount after your fight "

Romero " **** you "

Long time acquaintance turned rape victim from 2 years ago "bet "

Comment

I’m def no Romero fan but if a ‘longtime acquaintance’ waited 2 years to bring up charges on me- and did it through social media, I’d be fighting that like Deshaun Watson is
                    MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X