Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero Removed From Tank Davis PPV Fight After Sexual Assault Allegation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero Removed From Tank Davis PPV Fight After Sexual Assault Allegation

LAS VEGAS - Gervonta Davis officially needs a new opponent for December 5. A Showtime spokesman confirmed Monday what BoxingScene.com and several other outlets reported Saturday night, that Rolando "Rolly" Romero has been removed from a fight that was supposed to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event four weeks from Sunday night at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Romero's removal from their WBA world lightweight title fight was the consequence of a sexual assault allegation made by Izabel Zambrano, with whom Romero is a longtime acquaintance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When will these boxers get it about hanging around these skank hoodrats….

Comment

I don't know if he's guilty, but isn't it innocent until proven guilty?

Anyway, these fighters sure know how to mess things up sometimes. But, there are also opportunists out there.

I believe Devin Haney is ready to step in, but I'm sure Davis and his team won't accept that.

Comment

No surprise from a low brow, low IQ sleaze bag who prides himself on banging strippers.
        Last edited by richardt; 11-01-2021, 03:58 PM.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

He was looking for payday whilst going to jail like Mayweather

Comment

Pitbull is a good replacement, but I would much rather Tank vs. GRJ in the DMV!

Comment

Wow!! So she waits two whole years until he’s about to have a big career changing fight before she decides it’s important enough to make public and Showtime actually pulls him from the fight??? This is a major wake up call to men everywhere. If you’re trying to be something in life, leave the broads alone!!

Comment

“It just seemed like he was everywhere,” Zambrano told Mannix. “I went to YouTube to turn on a video [for] my daughter, I see a video of him. I go on Twitter, I see a video of him. I go on Facebook, I see a video of him. I turn on the TV … I didn’t realize I had PTSD from that night. I was so confused and so ashamed that I had put myself in a position like that. Now, I’m very triggered by what happened. I can no longer sit and bottle it up while he gets to live this life and be glorified and no one’s voice is heard.”
                Trifling hoe B%TCH!

Comment

Fight was garbage, both these guys are garbage human beings. Why is Showtime or anybody involved with the fight pretending to have any class or standards?

Comment

I've heard worse. There are boxers out there who never behave like they're supposed to. Yet they're still boxing. This kid lost his chance at the brass ring for something that happened a long time ago. Doesn't make it right. But pulling him from this fight seems overkill. Davis is in trouble a lot. No one says anything about him. I guess they feared for their cash cow Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X