Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bakole's Trainer Confident His Fighter Will Knock Tony Yoka Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bakole's Trainer Confident His Fighter Will Knock Tony Yoka Out

Billy Nelson, the trainer of heavyweight contender Martin Bakole, is confident that his fighter can overcome 2016 Olympic gold medal winner Tony Yoka.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait ................. wasn't Bakole meant to fight Hirgovic ........... why does no one want the IBF mandatory position .. ok its a risky fight for low money but someone must believe they can beat Hirgovic
    Croshell Croshell likes this.

Comment

I like that fight, hopefully it goes ahead.

Comment

I like yoka but I don't like the fact he only fighs in France. Bakole is also good but imo yoka is better. Yoka v Sanchez would also be very interesting.

Comment

Good matchup but I expect Yoka to win a decision… Yoka has some skills…
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Good scrap. I’m gonna pick Bakole for the upset. He has a solid skill set, the loss to Hunter isn’t quite as bad as we thought since Hunter has proven legit, and I just think it’s too sudden a step up for Yoka.

Comment

Bakole shoul have fight with Hrgovic in December and now he is going to fight against Yoka! Dissapointment for Hrgović, no one want to fight with him!
              Ok good mach!
              I think Yoka is in better position, huge amateur experience, power, technic and speed.
              But Yoka didn't fight in pro against somoeone like Bakole who is also strog with long stance.
              It will bee good match!

Comment

Yoka only fights in France because he's a manufactured fraud who's allowed to juice in France.

Has he lost his gold medal yet due to the cheating scam he was involved in?

Comment

Working...
                X