Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Expect The Best Version of Commey, I Won't Underestimate Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Expect The Best Version of Commey, I Won't Underestimate Him

Three division world champion Vasiliy "Loma" Lomachenko will look to close the year strong when he faces former world champion Richard "RC" Commey on December 11 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Id pick Commey over Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Id pick Commey over Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney.
      Dumbass spotted. Commey is a bum. 22yr old Kopez ktfo him out in 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Dumbass spotted. Commey is a bum. 22yr old Kopez ktfo him out in 2 rounds.
        I forgive you.

Comment

Commey is a puncher so good boxers will always give him trouble. Loma is one of the best boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
            Commey is a walking punching bag so any boxers who’s not a bum will always give him trouble. Loma is one of the best cherrypickers who likes to fight 22yr old Teofimo’s leftovers .
            Fixed it for you.

Comment

Isn't Richard Commey about 60 years old now? Very easy work for Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Isn't Richard Commey about 60 years old now? Very easy work for Loma.
                commey is 34 and loma is 33, what's age got to do with it.

Loma isn't the natural lightweight, commey is.

Comment

Both fighters could have easily gone on to fight opponents that made them look sensational.... but they didn't! They chose instead to fight in a potentially career changing match-up that either can lose. I'm anxious to see how Lomachanko will deal with a much bigger power puncher with a blueprint.

After watching Lopez/Commey again and again, its apparent that Commey got clipped by a punch he never saw. This is not to diminish the accomplishment, Teofimo had a great plan, he set that punch up, but until that point.... there is no denying that Teofimo was taking it in the exchanges. It is important to remember how that fight went down because that is the way to beat Commey and also impossible for Lomachenko to repeat. Lomachanko lacks the power to make Commey pay for mistakes. Lomachanko will be forced to fight another long war of attrition against a much bigger power puncher with a clearly defined path to beating him. Richard Commey's team need only watch Lopez/Loma to know how to use his size and power to his advantage. I'm anxious to see how Lomachanko will deal with a much bigger power puncher with a formula to win.

I give credit to both Richard Commey and Vasl Lomachanko. They are not fighting for money or good looks they're daring to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post

commey is 34 and loma is 33, what's age got to do with it.

Loma isn't the natural lightweight, commey is.
                    what is this “NaTuRaL lIgHtWeIgHt” bullshyte? Loma is already fighting at LW for 3 yrs, LW is the longest tenured weight where he stayed at in his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X