Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: We'll Take That Butaev Fight In A Heartbeat - Anywhere, Any Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: We'll Take That Butaev Fight In A Heartbeat - Anywhere, Any Time

LAS VEGAS - Jaron Ennis is all but resigned to having to become a mandatory challenger for a welterweight title before one of the established 147-pound champions would be willing to fight him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Jamal James could hit him as easy as he did without power, I'm sure why Ennis said no problem! He Butaev is explosive however to the body and did some awesome work to James body but that's because he was lying there in front waiting to be hit, Ennis won't be sitting and is explosive in his own right. Ennis will continue to be the most avoided fighter in boxing at this point.

Comment

When you're probably the most talented boxer in the world, you would call out any fighter. To me, Ennis stands out like no other fighter today.

Tougher opponents to be tested, absolutely, but can we say he's special already, yes.

Comment

Ennis stops him in a dangerous beating that the referee or corner finally stops
        Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Ennis stops him in a dangerous beating that the referee or corner finally stops
          My thoughts exactly. James was popping him but isnt known for power so Butaev walked right threw it. Ennis has devastating power in both hands. It's a brutal beat down if they fight.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Make the fight

It’s a far better opponent than someone coming off 2 losses, or Lipinets coming off a draw with a Canadian nobody.

Ennis should win but it’s a move in the right direction in terms of opposition. A guy that comes to win, and actually coming off a good win.

Butaev can crack a bit too, so Ennis can work on the flaws of being a bit easy to catch clean at times.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 11-01-2021, 09:50 AM.
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

They talked this fight up as a possibility on the broadcast, but it’s well known that butaev was going to fight the Ugas stanionas winner. Not even worth talking about.
              P4PLoser P4PLoser likes this.

Comment

I think Butaev beats Ennis...his pressure is CRAZY!! And until proven otherwise, he has a good chin.

bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  I think Butaev beats Ennis...his pressure is CRAZY!! And until proven otherwise, he has a good chin.
                  Most People Don’t Know Sh t About Boxing!

This would B U

Comment

Great fight. To be honest, out of all the fighters featured Butaev I think impressed me most. Sure Ennis and Zepeda had spectacular KO wins but this Butaev jumped into scene at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X