Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Eyes Valdez-Navarrete, Stevenson-Berchelt - Winners Fight Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Eyes Valdez-Navarrete, Stevenson-Berchelt - Winners Fight Each Other

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has big plans for Shakur Stevenson, who earlier this month became a two-division world champion when he dominated and stopped Jamel Herring to capture the WBO super featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can admit, I actually think this would be a good mini tournament. Shakir should blow Berchelt out after the beating he took at the hands of Oscar. I also would like to see Oscar vs Navarette! That would allow for a great path to Oscar for Shakur. If it doesn’t go down like this I have a great suspicion that Oscar won’t get in the ring with Shakur without going the Navarette route. Now if it goes down as Bob plans and they both win, and Oscar doesn’t take the fight….then we know what’s up. Assuming Oscar gets past Navarette and Shakur gets past Miguel.
    mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

Nobody in the biz builds champions like Top Rank. From top to bottom they are the best run organization in boxing by far.

Comment

Typical Top Rank marination
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunitsmith View Post
          Nobody in the biz builds champions like Top Rank. From top to bottom they are the best run organization in boxing by far.
          Is that you Bob?

Comment

Comment

Please make it happen. That would be wonderful

Comment

ATTENTION ATTENTION: Shakur, Terrance, Herring and Jared Anderson. Get away from TR NOW. They do not have your best interest at heart. Go to the PBC pronto!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                  ATTENTION ATTENTION: Shakur, Terrance, Herring and Jared Anderson. Get away from TR NOW. They do not have your best interest at heart. Go to the PBC pronto!
                  Top Rank isn’t so bad at building careers. It’s just once they have done so Robert has a tendency to hit the stall button
                  krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

This will work if it happens eventually...

Comment

Working...
                    X