Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme's Team To File Protest With NSAC Over Ennis' Punch That Caused First Knockdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme's Team To File Protest With NSAC Over Ennis' Punch That Caused First Knockdown

LAS VEGAS - Thomas Dulorme has a mark partially on the back of his head that he and his team consider evidence that Jaron Ennis hit him with an illegal punch early in the first round Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ennis must punch hard asf.

Comment

Unbelievable…….Don’t turn away and give him the back of your head when he punches. Easy fix.

Comment

I see why they are doing it, (his team) I said the punch was in the back of the head when I saw the shot and it was of course and I knew the fighter was done at that point. They I would think> they will go to the rule book(s) and make a determination. I seem to recall that if the fighter initiates the illeagal blow it is not a bad call. By that I mean if a fighter keeps bending at the waste and the opponent is in the process of throwing a punch then it falls on the injured fighter as being responsible for getting hit. How many times did you hear a ref tell a fighter to refrain from coming in low as in a 45 degree angle. That is why. But I dont study the rules just the fights and how they are ref'd. Just a thought on it. Result he would be awarded a re-match it could be ordered. And that will depend on the flow of money generated and connections of the corners who filed complaint. All speculation and thoughts is all I am bringing up. Many who saw the fight I am sure felt he was done once he got hit behind the head and low but it happens in boxing just as getting hit around the ear and not recovering in time to fight with all his facualties.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          Unbelievable…….Don’t turn away and give him the back of your head when he punches. Easy fix.
          Thank you, same thing with Jamal James. Guys keep turning away and bending over, and the other fighter gets punished.
          krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Just like a little girl ! Take your lost like a man Fam ! You done son ! You got knocked the f’ out ! Cry baby

Comment

Seriously?

Comment

This happens a lot in fights. It is not good but it happens. The fighter has to hold off loading up when the other is bent down. But so it goes in boxing.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

To me it looked clearly behind the ear but Dulorme has no one else to blame but himself for ducking down and in like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrock View Post
                    Just like a little girl ! Take your lost like a man Fam ! You done son ! You got knocked the f’ out ! Cry baby
                    Cry baby?
                    Says the Watch the fight at home Critic Lets see How You would perform in a boxing Ring...

Comment

Working...
                    X