Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zepeda Demands Title Shot: I Won't Accept Anything Else, It's Been Promised Too Many Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zepeda Demands Title Shot: I Won't Accept Anything Else, It's Been Promised Too Many Times

Jose Zepeda is done with taking the kind of fights that normally lead to a title shot. The way he sees it, dues have been paid and it's time to collect promises that have been made to the former two-time title challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At 140, no one deserves a title shot more than Chon Zepeda

He is the people champ

Comment

Jose, I understand your frustrations over at Top Rank. You aren't the only one. Just know that that there's good fights and plenty room for you over here at Team PBC. I wish you success in your future endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
        At 140, no one deserves a title shot more than Chon Zepeda

He is the people champ
        This bum just got a title shot against Ramirez

Comment

I keep stumbling across this on Twitter. It was great.

But yeah get Chon his damn title shot.

Comment

Taylor vs Zepeda is a good fight, if Taylor stays at 140 after Catterall, I like that matchup.

Comment

---Jose, I understand your frustrations over at Top Rank. You aren't the only one. Just know that that there's good fights and plenty room for you over here at Team PBC. I wish you success in your future endeavors.---

Except no title fights and he said he wants a title fight and maybe after Bud vs Porter we will see PBC fighters cross the street but if NO then it would be pointless for Chon to go to the PBC

Comment

He deserves a shot. But this is the drawback of having an undisputed champ, Zepeda is very good, Matias is a beast, Montana Love looked impressive last time out. But all will have to wait it out for a while and unlikely Taylor hangs around for all 3. Don't get me wrong it's great the division is unified, but I just don't see Zepeda getting a shot until the belts become vacant. He is with TR though so maybe he gets the Taylor fight.

Comment

Zepeda deserves another crack at it.
                  Adsy Adsy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Taylor vs Zepeda is a good fight, if Taylor stays at 140 after Catterall, I like that matchup.
                    I agree, it's a good fight.

But Zepeda's highest ranking is #2 with the WBC. And Jose Ramirez is ranked ahead of him at #1.

Comment

Working...
                    X