Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Fury is Easier Fight Than Woodley - I Think I Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Fury is Easier Fight Than Woodley - I Think I Knock Him Out!

Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs), is promising to do a lot of damage when he faces Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs) on December 18th in Miami, Florida. Their fight will headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake Paul's a phag but I agree, Woodley shoulda pressed more tbh and knocked him tho

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs), is promising to do a lot of damage when he faces Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs) on December 18th in Miami, Florida. Their fight will headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Unless Tommy Fury gets brain fog, forgets the script and knocks this guy out, I’m sensing a majority draw ‘in his favour’, followed by an ultra hyped rematch.

££££…..Not sure what’s making me…. £££££….think this though… ££££££££££!
      Last edited by P to the J; 10-31-2021, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Woodley is a solid puncher but theres not many layers to his boxing game, its pretty much just an overhand right, and in boxing hes trying to land it in bigger gloves and without people being opened up by the threat of a takedown. Hes also short and old.

Fury isnt exactly proven but hes got more tools than Woodley did, and hes far taller/rangier and in his 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
          Woodley is a solid puncher but theres not many layers to his boxing game, its pretty much just an overhand right, and in boxing hes trying to land it in bigger gloves and without people being opened up by the threat of a takedown. Hes also short and old.

Fury isnt exactly proven but hes got more tools than Woodley did, and hes far taller/rangier and in his 20s.
          Paul will beat fury easily ...it's not like fury has been fighting guys the same size as himself either
          Fact Fact Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

I was watching the Paul vs Woodley fight yesterday, and contemplating whether Woodley in some ways is better than Fury.

It is actually a close one, Fury maybe has more strength and endurance 'But that is about it'.

Technically, I am not sure Tommy Fury is light years ahead of Woodley in terms of boxing ability.

Note:Fury should win this fight, but if Paul could survive until the final bell? That would justify him carrying on in boxing 'That would be a win for him'.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-31-2021, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Fury is garbage Jake Paul will show all his training and fights were bums when he loses. This should be a wake up call to promoters and trainers

Comment

These garbage matches shouldn’t even be on ShoBox let alone PPV. Makes the sport look so bad.
                JJGomez JJGomez likes this.

Comment

Why are so many people writing about this clown and giving him all this attention? So many real fighters that are way better than this clown are busting their asses to make it, and here this clown strolls on in with his youtube circus, and everyone jumps on the wagon and gives him anything he needs or wants while juggling and doing cartwheels for him. Am I missing something?? WTF is wrong with all you promoters, writers and networks?

Comment

Fair play to the Pauls. My daughter took no interest in boxing, now she is developing into a fan. They've broadened the sport's appeal. Respect to Jake Paul fighting Fury. Paul's weaknesses were there for all to see last time. Fury will school him in my view, but you can't fault the boy for trying. Good luck to them while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                    X