Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Commey Confirmed For December 11 At Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Commey Confirmed For December 11 At Madison Square Garden

Top Rank is finally ready to move forward with a past tradition. The long-discussed lightweight showdown between Vasiliy Lomachenko and Richard Commey is officially set for December 11 on ESPN from Madison Square Garden in New York City. The event was formally announced during a Top Rank Boxing on ESPN+ telecast Saturday evening, fittingly on a night when the company presented a show from MSG's Hulu Theater--its first on site since the pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Commey's defense is very leaky and Lomachenko will definitely exploit it, but will hafta watch for that big right hand. If he can avoid it, he'll most likely batter and stop Commey. Should be an entertaining scrap.

Comment

Should be a good one, Loma doesn't have the power to blast Commey like Teo did. Will be entertaining while it last.

Comment

Lomachenko keeps crying for the Teo rematch but he was the one who decided to not put a rematch clause on the contract. And now he thinks he can earn the fight by beating guys teofimo beat years ago, his leftovers. What Loma needs to do is beat either Tank Davis or Devin Pillow fists Haney and get a belt to bring something worthy for the rematch. And then you lomasexuals can see him lose again

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
          Lomachenko keeps crying for the Teo rematch but he was the one who decided to not put a rematch clause on the contract. And now he thinks he can earn the fight by beating guys teofimo beat years ago, his leftovers. What Loma needs to do is beat either Tank Davis or Devin Pillow fists Haney and get a belt to bring something worthy for the rematch. And then you lomasexuals can see him lose again

I’m a massive lomasexual, but I agree with all of this. He f’d up leaving the rematch clause out; but then again it was winner take all, ‘undisputed’.

Those wins would do far more to get him in play, but you’re dreaming if you think Gervonta Davis is coming anywhere near Lomachenko within the next 3 years.

NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

I’m a massive lomasexual, but I agree with all of this. He f’d up leaving the rematch clause out; but then again it was winner take all, ‘undisputed’.

Those wins would do far more to get him in play, but you’re dreaming if you think Gervonta Davis is coming anywhere near Lomachenko within the next 3 years.

6 years even. Tank disappoints me every year that passes and he doesn't have a signature fight. Just let him off the leash he might surprise a few people. His power is real

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

6 years even. Tank disappoints me every year that passes and he doesn't have a signature fight. Just let him off the leash he might surprise a few people. His power is real
              Exactly. He’s good enough to flip a couple of divisions upside down, so let him go hell for leather.

Fans don’t care if he gets a couple of losses along the way as long as he gets involved in some iconic fights, but mayweather promotions DO care and that’s why we’re where we are.
              Noelanthony Noelanthony likes this.

Comment

Exactly. He’s good enough to flip a couple of divisions upside down, so let him go hell for leather.

Fans don’t care if he gets a couple of losses along the way as long as he gets involved in some iconic fights, but mayweather promotions DO care and that’s why we’re where we are.
                Which is so disappointing and ironic how he brings up how young fighters want Floyd money but don't want to take PBF risks then turn around and babies his fighters with BS fights, he should have been taking these Rolly/Santa Cruz type fights two years ago! Not now
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                  Teo beat the boogeyman and then decided hes too good to fight any of the other competition, yes it wasnt his fault the past year has been a mess for him but the moment he beat loma he never atleast verbally called anyone out... instead he just gave repeated reasons why all the big fights were not on his level or good enough to share a ring with him, if loma fights and beats Haney, which is a possibility, then who says that Teo dont turn around and say i beat loma who beat Haney so dont have to fight neither.
                  Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

I agree about GTD going nowhere near Loma! I’d actually like to see Loma wear Haney out. That would get him the fight he needs to be on the A List again, even though personally I think he should still be there bc he doesn’t say no to a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X