Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero Likely Out Of PPV Fight With Gervonta Davis Due To Sexual Assault Allegation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero Likely Out Of PPV Fight With Gervonta Davis Due To Sexual Assault Allegation

LAS VEGAS - Rolando Romero will not get the potentially career-changing opportunity he had scheduled for December 5 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. BoxingScene.com has learned that Romero all but certainly will be removed from his pay-per-view showdown with rival Gervonta Davis due to a sexual assault allegation made by a woman with whom the lightweight contender was acquainted in their hometown of North Las Vegas, Nevada. Izabel Zambrano, 24, has described in detail through her Twitter account since late Thursday night an alleged sexual assault that occurred in Romero's apartment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Someone here at NSB took down my post for God knows what reason, but just as I had said yesterday, the Rolly vs Tank bout is off and Tank needs a new dance partner. Who might it be is the question. (And why did someone delete my thread in the first place? I told ya all already.)

CubanGuyNYC CubanGuyNYC likes this.

Comment

Lmao since when does that stop fights?
      I'ma make a predictable outcome and say they're looking for a Latino guy lol

Comment

damn if only he'd smacked them around and not sexually assaulted them we would have a fight

Comment

That’s not right, they’re allegations. Let them be proven in a court and then fair enough

But preventing someone income based on some allegations is a dangerous path the world is going down. He could be guilty, but the problem is it gives room for innocent people to have their careers ruined too if we just take allegations as gospel.

Innocent until proven guilty.

I guess Tank got a pass for knocking his woman about in public though..
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 10-30-2021, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Rolly on suicide watch probably... DUDE has been canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
              Someone here at NSB took down my post for God knows what reason, but just as I had said yesterday, the Rolly vs Tank bout is off and Tank needs a new dance partner. Who might it be is the question. (And why did someone delete my thread in the first place? I told ya all already.)

Well im actually glad it ended this way for Rolly.

Tank would more than likely took his head off but it’s boxing and anything could happen.

The fact Rolly is getting taken out this way is more embarrassing than getting ko’d.

Now lock his punk azz up and let him take some L’s with prison laws.
              Fonseca17 Fonseca17 likes this.

Comment

rolly looks like the kinda dude who might just be into coke and kitchen utensils & thats why oscar is chuckling away, hes learnt over the years that utensils dont have social media accounts which activate right before a big fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Likely because he's still not officially out of the fight. And the word going around is a lot of legal letters are flying around as of late, especially over users with alias names making forum comments. On another boxing forum I post in, they were just sued to hand over information on two of their users for making false PED claims about a boxer.
                  billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    rolly looks like the kinda dude who might just be into coke and kitchen utensils & thats why oscar is chuckling away, hes learnt over the years that utensils dont have social media accounts which activate right before a big fight
                    Why bring up Oscar.

Fact is Oscar loved coke and partying but women threw themselves at Oscar while their panties were down, and he was down for getting crazy. Nothing predatory about Oscar when it came to women.

With that scumbag Rolly, he prolly likes coke, who knows, but women don’t want dude so he has to resort to predatory tactics to get them. Rolly is a sick in the head predator piece of shht.

Comment

Working...
                    X