Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James: I'm Definitely Down To Give Jaron Ennis A Opportunity; I Don't Duck Nobody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamal James: I'm Definitely Down To Give Jaron Ennis A Opportunity; I Don't Duck Nobody

LAS VEGAS - Jamal James sat beside Jaron Ennis on Thursday throughout a press conference for Showtime's tripleheader Saturday night. It is the closest Ennis has come in a public setting to a fighter officially recognized as a welterweight champion by one of boxing's sanctioning organizations. Showtime's Brian Custer, who moderated the press conference, asked James if, unlike other welterweights with leverage, he would be willing to defend his WBA world title versus Ennis if James conquers challenger Radzhab Butaev in the network's 12-round main event and Ennis gets past Thomas Dulorme in the 10-round co-feature.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice to here Shango say he’s willing to fight Boots if it comes down to it, and I believe him. I just don’t think he gets past Butuav tonight

Comment

Good to see someone with the cajones to fight boots….all the so called contenders are scared shytless of him

Comment

Who exactly is ducking Ennis? Names please.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
          Who exactly is ducking Ennis? Names please.
          —————
          Within the boxing circles, certain truths do not need proof, however, Boots just vanquished yet another opponent and Crawford-Porter are tied up so that leaves Ugas and the out of action Spence so 2022 we reckon will be the year of reckoning.

I’m hoping Boots’ team can get to Ugas so Boots can have leverage against anyone. I doubt we’d see Crawford running towards Boots, that’s why my hope is that Porter upsets Crawford because it’s pretty obvious Porter is the only dude wiling to fight anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            —————
            Within the boxing circles, certain truths do not need proof, however, Boots just vanquished yet another opponent and Crawford-Porter are tied up so that leaves Ugas and the out of action Spence so 2022 we reckon will be the year of reckoning.

I’m hoping Boots’ team can get to Ugas so Boots can have leverage against anyone. I doubt we’d see Crawford running towards Boots, that’s why my hope is that Porter upsets Crawford because it’s pretty obvious Porter is the only dude wiling to fight anyone.
            Another dumbass spotted. Ugas is slated to fight Stanionis and Butaev next while IBF will likely order Spence-Abdukhorov mandatory.

YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Another dumbass spotted. Ugas is slated to fight Stanionis and Butaev next while IBF will likely order Spence-Abdukhorov mandatory.

YDKSAB
              ———-
              And you are an anus licking MoFo!

Regardless of Ugas being booked, he will not price himself out. He is the one most likeliest to fight Boots.
              Also, if you were a little smart, you’d have read that I said 2022 will reveal a lot of truths. That’s a 12 month period for us to know who is actually ducking who.

Comment

Working...
              X