No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alen Babic Blows Away Eric Molina in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alen Babic Blows Away Eric Molina in Two Rounds

Alen Babic continued his role as a human wrecking ball as he knocked down Eric Molina four times in two rounds at the O2 Arena, London. Molina, a two-time world heavyweight title challenger, seems to have had all the fight punched out of him, and Babic dropped him seconds after the opening bell with a brutal right hook.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-30-2021, 03:53 PM.

Babic is cannon fodder

another hypejob from Eddie's Hearn's teet

Comment

Hopefully that’s the last of Molina against any name in the division and his last pay check on Dazn , I understand he doesn’t want to get hurt but I’d say it’s time to call it quits he literally showed no heart yet again ,the last two knock downs weren’t even legit knock downs he was looking for an excuse not to continue .

Comment

There's only one Filip Hrgović!!!!!

Comment

Give this Babic guy to Hughie Fury as stay busy fight. easy work.
          Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 10-30-2021, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Hrgovic should fight him to stay busy if he can’t get that final eliminator…the top 15 declined but Babic is willing…

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Give this Babic guys to Hughie Fury as stay busy fight. easy work.
              A big tall guy with a jab would trouble Babic ,I could see Hughie out pointing someone far less tall ,Babic doesn’t really have an answer for a jab it’s just no one has popped him constantly with them .

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                Hrgovic should fight him to stay busy if he can’t get that final eliminator…the top 15 declined but Babic is willing…
                Babic isn’t ranked in the top 15 .

Comment

i kinda wanna see him fight hrgovic, just to see him splattered inside a few rounds. calling out dave allen now? ****s sake.

Comment

It's Time to create the SUPER Heavyweight division... DaFuq are the commissions waiting for???

Babic is clearly a HW.
                    FURY Is a SUPER HW. PERIOD.

Comment

Working...
                    X