Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn, Katie Taylor To Co-Headline Liverpool Card on December 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn, Katie Taylor To Co-Headline Liverpool Card on December 11

Matchroom Boxing will return to the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool for another huge night of boxing on Saturday December 11 co-headlined by Undisputed Lightweight World Champion Katie Taylor and Welterweight star Conor Benn, with all of the action shown live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Matchroom Boxing will return to the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool for another huge night of boxing
    Irish sensation Taylor (19-0, 6 KOs)
    “Conor is fast becoming one of the biggest stars in the sport
    Matchroom stimulating the casual Brits, and making the hardcore boxing fan vomit. Is Conor Benn ever going to fight David Avanesyan? Is Katie Taylor going to fight another grandma?

The article suggest that Eddie Hearn is using Amanda Serrano's name to sell tickets, I don't think Hearn or Taylor really want it with the 'Real Deal' Boriqua GWOAT.

Comment

They’ll struggle to sell tickets in Liverpool for a card like this. I’m guessing they put Callum Smith, Jazza Dickens, Peter McGrail and a couple of other scousers on the card to try and shift some tickets.
      Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 10-30-2021, 05:31 PM.

Comment

What’s the betting Taylor picks another old girl to play safe with as usual , next up should be 38 yr old Melissa mcvie .. if as we keep being told women’s boxing is booming why are these champions boxing fossils all the time .. ?

Comment

We'll it would be enough for the casual Americans I mean they praised Wilder for fighting someone who lost his last six in his 23rd fight ;-)

Serrano ducked out of a contract to fight Taylor and Hearn sent in the lawyers to drag her back in. why Serrano is so scared of Taylor I don't know shes on the fade.

I believe Benn is scheduled to fight Avanesyan next year unless Ennis gets there first ha just kidding we know Ennis will never fight anyone that good till he's had at least 30 fights .. shame could have been good, had a lot of talent , US casuals will let him get away with anything though.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Matchroom stimulating the casual Brits, and making the hardcore boxing fan vomit. Is Conor Benn ever going to fight David Avanesyan? Is Katie Taylor going to fight another grandma?

The article suggest that Eddie Hearn is using Amanda Serrano's name to sell tickets, I don't think Hearn or Taylor really want it with the 'Real Deal' Boriqua GWOAT.

Comment

Working...
          X