Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josue Vargas: Can't Wait To Fight In Front Of My People, Perfect Fight To Bring Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josue Vargas: Can't Wait To Fight In Front Of My People, Perfect Fight To Bring Home

Josue Vargas has waited his entire career for a fight like this. The two-year wait to fight in New York again, however, has felt even longer to the 23-year-old Bronx-bred Boricua southpaw. It comes in his toughest test to date, as Vargas (19-1, 9KOs) next faces top junior welterweight contender and former title challenger Jose Zepeda (34-2, 26KOs). The crossroads bout serves as the main event this Saturday on ESPN+ from Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zapeda didn't look good during his last outing against Lundy... Hope he's in shape and comes in hungry and sharp.

Comment

Zepeda is a bull..bullchin, bullfists, bullheaded...Ricans tend to gas out, Vargas is a matador in these,but can he go 12 hard rounds?
      I am going with Vargas by Split..I can see Vargas winning 7 rounds easily..he has to box perfectly

Comment

Working...
      X