Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caraballo: I'm Here To Prove I'm The Best Bantamweight In The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caraballo: I'm Here To Prove I'm The Best Bantamweight In The World

Carlos Caraballo appreciates the conversations that mention his name as one of the hottest rising prospects in the sport today. However, it's not quite the present-day goal he has in mind.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Carlos Caraballo has exceptional, if not incredible boxing skills with incredible punching power. I can't wait to see him display his awesome abilities in the ring tonight.
    Barring some unforeseeable event, Caraballo is destined to become another one of Puerto Rico's boxing's long reigning champions.
    Jonas Sultan will provide a stern test, as a matter of fact Caraballo will have to be on point, because Sultan has never been dropped, or stopped, and has pop of his own.
    Let's go Caraballo, it's clobbering time at Madison Square Garden, in New York City.
    There's another top notch fight on the card, in fact it's the main event between Josue Vargas, versus Jose Zepeda.
    Vargas will have an extremely tough fight on his hands in his attempt to beat Zepeda, I wish him luck, although I didn't like the way he disrespected Zepeda at their weigh in.
    There is another undefeated up, and coming Puerto Rican fighter on the card by the name of Matthew Gonzalez with a record of 12-0 (8 KO's).
    Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      Carlos Caraballo has exceptional, if not incredible boxing skills with incredible punching power. I can't wait to see him display his awesome abilities in the ring tonight.
      Barring some unforeseeable event, Caraballo is destined to become another one of Puerto Rico's boxing's long reigning champions.
      Jonas Sultan will provide a stern test, as a matter of fact Caraballo will have to be on point, because Sultan has never been dropped, or stopped, and has pop of his own.
      Let's go Caraballo, it's clobbering time at Madison Square Garden, in New York City.
      There's another top notch fight on the card, in fact it's the main event between Josue Vargas, versus Jose Zepeda.
      Vargas will have an extremely tough fight on his hands in his attempt to beat Zepeda, I wish him luck, although I didn't like the way he disrespected Zepeda at their weigh in.
      There is another undefeated up, and coming Puerto Rican fighter on the card by the name of Matthew Gonzalez with a record of 12-0 (8 KO's).
      Caraballo deff been an under the radar top talent, can't wait to see him tonight and for him to show people his caliber

Comment

Let's see if caraballo can take as much as he can give. Sultan is no slouch.
        just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Sultan is a tough guy. He got a win over Casimero.

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Better luck next time..

Comment

Except Inoue, Filipinos are the best bantamweights Donaire, Casimero, Ancajas, Sultan, Gaballo.

Comment

I'm The Best Bantamweight In The World - Caraballo

Comment

Embarassing

Comment

Working...
                    X