Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mary McGee Expects Chantelle Cameron To Run: I'll Chase Her Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mary McGee Expects Chantelle Cameron To Run: I'll Chase Her Down!

Mary McGee plans on overwhelming Chantelle Cameron when they clash for the WBC, IBF and Ring Magazine Super-Lightweight World Titles at The O2 in London this Saturday October 30, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So this is top of the bill at the o2! ....This is disgraceful , even Hearn should be ashamed of himself. Babic a novice as chief support ffs

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      So this is top of the bill at the o2! ....This is disgraceful , even Hearn should be ashamed of himself. Babic a novice as chief support ffs
      I am aware I sound negative but boxing really has gone backwards and I thinks it time we addressed it head on instead of accepting tv and promoters crap and embarrassing marketing . They are pushing narratives no one is interested in and because economically budgets are slashed can only afford what budgets will allow that’s why the standard is poor and it will get worse , if hearn lasts 5 yrs with DAZN and makes money I’ll be surprised and he knows it which is why he’s being into the jake Paul’s of this world , should of stayed with sky or packed it in because America does not want him and we have no talent whatsoever coming through as a real headline and he knows it , that’s why Del Boy keeps getting wheeled out and he’s pushing cheap female fights . The Hatton boy is going absolutely nowhere ( even the name won’t save him) and Benn ( who’s trading in dad) they will keep on steadily moving an average talent until they find a faded champion to beat and try to sell him on PPV it’s a proven formula but the hard are even finding it nauseating.

Comment

Working...
      X