Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Reacts To Mike Tyson Backing Canelo To F--- Plant Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Reacts To Mike Tyson Backing Canelo To F--- Plant Up

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, during a recent episode of the 'Hotboxin with Mike Tyson' podcast, gave his take on the upcoming super middleweight unification between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Caleb Plant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant folding like origami, he is listening too much to the talk.

Comment

Plant already lost.....

Comment

Guys I'm not pegging Plant for an upset but this seems like a pretty level headed middle of the road response to me, unless when he said it on camera he was gently tinkling his pants or something which is probably the funniest thing you can picture Plant doing

Comment

There goes Mike again, smoking that stuff. But the fan boys love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
            Guys I'm not pegging Plant for an upset but this seems like a pretty level headed middle of the road response to me, unless when he said it on camera he was gently tinkling his pants or something which is probably the funniest thing you can picture Plant doing
            He's hoping Nelo turns into an ill prepared, shot version of Mike Tyson

It's a wrap
            Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

The crazy thing is Plant probably has the natural strength advantage here. He's a big 168 lber, did the golden gloves at LHW, and should probably move up to 175 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
                There goes Mike again, smoking that stuff. But the fan boys love it.
                lol Mike is a pot head these days, thinks being off his face every day is a cool act in the public arena, probably is for teenagers but for us older folk he has deteriorated into mumbles in the corner.

Comment

plant was done the moment he got pushed, threw that slap,missed and got countered with a 3 slap combo and busted up before he could even react..
                  icha icha Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Here’s the difference Plant Tyson didn’t train or put 100% effort for them fights Canelo does have a great nap

Comment

Working...
                    X