Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Archie Sharp Cruises To Points Win; Abreu Knocks Out Kulakhmet In Stunner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Archie Sharp Cruises To Points Win; Abreu Knocks Out Kulakhmet In Stunner

Archie Sharp, who is ranked No 2 contender to WBO super-featherweight champion Shakur Stevenson, is now unbeaten in 21 fights after a landslide points decision over Alexia Boureima Kabore on MTK Global's show at York Hall in East London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who else has only just now learned that there exists an West African country named Burkina Faso?
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Kicking myself in the balls for having passed on an Abreu by KO bet that I was about to place. Fùck.

Comment

I can't believe that Archie's been around this long & never won a legitimate title.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
          Who else has only just now learned that there exists an West African country named Burkina Faso?
          And this is something to brag about???

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

And this is something to brag about???
            I'm not sure how that reads as though I'm bragging about it? Man, we're all very jaded here, myself included. Why is it your inclination to comment with a negative assumption? I found it genuinely interesting and took the opportunity to look up this country I'd never heard of and thought maybe someone else will have thought and done the same. Silly me
            Last edited by Mario040481; 10-30-2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post

I'm not sure how that reads as though I'm bragging about it? Man, we're all very jaded here, myself included. Why is it your inclination to comment with a negative assumption? I found it genuinely interesting and took the opportunity to look up this country I'd never heard of and thought maybe someone else will have thought and done the same. Silly me
              Now now, no one had wronged you. You’re a grown man, you’re fine. Though i find it curious…as curious as someone never having heard of Belgium, Estonia, Lichtenstein etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                I can't believe that Archie's been around this long & never won a legitimate title.
                I used to rate him but tbh have fallen off on him. He shouldn't have got rid of the stupid hair.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X