Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme: They're Making Ennis Into Something Bigger Than He Really Is; We'll See If He Can Swim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme: They're Making Ennis Into Something Bigger Than He Really Is; We'll See If He Can Swim

LAS VEGAS - Thomas Dulorme didn't dismiss Jaron Ennis' obvious abilities. The veteran welterweight contender simply pointed out that the gifted Philadelphia fighter still has to establish himself against proven opponents before Dulorme will believe that Ennis is the future of their division. Dulorme considers himself to be the best opponent of Ennis' career and promised to test Ennis in a 10-round bout Showtime will televise Saturday night from Mandalay Bay's Michelob ULTRA Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was Dolorme with the 'Flip' before proceedings -

- now cue the 'Flop' after the fight > "all credit to Jared, he's much faster than I thought he was and I didn't even see some of the punches coming, he's gonna be a real handful for anyone at WW. "

Comment

This dude is fighting another bum.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
        This dude is fighting another bum.
        Maybe you should step in and show him what a real fighter is
        Get em up Get em up mgame mgame like this.

Comment

The question is will you drown or will your corner safe your assssssssss!

Comment

Kinda of baffling to see Radzhad Butaev (no, I have never heard of him before either) afforded a shot at Jamal James' title before Ennis. At 13-0, who has he beaten to deserve a shot? Just asking because that is what the naysayers say about Boots and he is 27-0.

Comment

Originally posted by RoblovesKO's View Post
              Kinda of baffling to see Radzhad Butaev (no, I have never heard of him before either) afforded a shot at Jamal James' title before Ennis. At 13-0, who has he beaten to deserve a shot? Just asking because that is what the naysayers say about Boots and he is 27-0.
              Butaev is getting the shot because he should be the WBA regular champion, not James, if we're honest about it.

Comment

Duluorme fought well against Stanoisis,but I think Ennis is at least one level higher than Stan.

Comment

Boy they don’t give Dulorme any easy fights He’s my man because he’s Puerto Rican like me and because he beat the guy who beat Prichard Colon but Boots is on another level if he had a title shot right now against any of the champions I believe he could pull it off also. So I hope there’s some other Puerto Rican fighting that night because he’s not winning that one LOL

Comment

this guy has taken a lot of shots to the head he thinks hes going swimming

Comment

Working...
                    X