Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Still Expected To Box Ema Kozin On December 11 After Loss In MMA Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Still Expected To Box Ema Kozin On December 11 After Loss In MMA Match

Claressa Shields' loss to Agibail Montes in a mixed martial arts match Wednesday night won't prevent her from making a quick turnaround for her upcoming boxing bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No disrespect to Kozin, but Shields could probably show up drunk and win every round here.

Comment

Idk why some have rubbed in her MMA loss, she tried something new and challenging. She took an L but says she gonna keep going. I am far from being a fan of her but I respect her going in there. She can handle this girl no problem.
      The tucker The tucker likes this.

Comment

I want to see a man tranny turned into a girl and shut claressa "maxi" shields mouth
        Kzbox Kzbox likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Idk why some have rubbed in her MMA loss, she tried something new and challenging. She took an L but says she gonna keep going. I am far from being a fan of her but I respect her going in there. She can handle this girl no problem.
          Because those MMA gloves are bricks. I know, I did it. Punchers with zero power, now have power. She still can't crack in egg with bricks so I'll give her shlt for it. She's always running her mouth and her crew was behind that Bashir Ali getting sucker-punched and hospitalized. She's a racist pig too, fcuk Shields.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            She signed a multiyear contract so has no choice but to keep going. Many more L's coming her way.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Because those MMA gloves are bricks. I know, I did it. Punchers with zero power, now have power. She still can't crack in egg with bricks so I'll give her shlt for it. She's always running her mouth and her crew was behind that Bashir Ali getting sucker-punched and hospitalized. She's a racist pig too, fcuk Shields.
              funny how the racist are accusing others of being racist. Funny how whites act like there is no more white racism against blacks and blacks are the racist. I wish I could reap the same benefits whites had for hundreds of years because of racism. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                funny how the racist are accusing others of being racist. Funny how whites act like there is no more white racism against blacks and blacks are the racist. I wish I could reap the same benefits whites had for hundreds of years because of racism. SMH
                Who said I was a racist? I think you're an idiot. How do you know I'm white anyway??

Comment

Had that ground and pound started earlier in the fight id say delay it yet only 30 sec damage to shields all in last 30 sec. She needs to do one or the other. Her mma game is very suspect she an athletic boxer who knows how to sprawl, looks out of element on kicks, equally as poor bjj, min wrestling only knows sprawl and underhooks, i doubt elbows and knees any good at, if she is put in a muay thai clinch( a real clinch) and fight goes to ground by someone competent submissions. The girl she fought looked just as much a begginer just probably wrestled in school or such. Her bjj judo was blue belt at best. Shields a white belt. With her god given strength n solid build wrestling or judo grappling should come natural, crazy part is she has the best coach in the game yet looks like a boxer whos a white belt in everything else. This is why boxers should be careful crossing over unless already adept kb or grappling say like a dillian whyte even chris algerie.
                  Last edited by Ry92; 10-28-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

That MMA loss should have ZERO effect physically for Sheilds to compete in a Boxing match.

It's what mental shape she is in after taking her first pro "L" EVER. She seemed to take it well... That chick basically just layer on top of her for 2 rds & smothered. Ehhh...

Comment

Working...
                    X