Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis On Dulorme Fight: I'm Not Stanionis; Whole Different Animal; Not A One-Trick Pony

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis On Dulorme Fight: I'm Not Stanionis; Whole Different Animal; Not A One-Trick Pony

LAS VEGAS - Jaron Ennis didn't watch a whole lot of the Eimantas Stanionis-Thomas Dulorme fight the night of April 10. Ennis was busy warming up for the main event that night, his sixth-round knockout of Sergey Lipinets. Philadelphia's Ennis hasn't reviewed film of Stanionis' closely contested, 12-round victory over Lipinets, either, because his father/trainer, Derrick "Bozy" Ennis, studies footage for the team to help prepare his son for fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After Crawford Dulorme was never the same, he takes too much punishment, too many losses.

Comment

I expect a violent destruction that lasts no longer than 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        After Crawford Dulorme was never the same, he takes too much punishment, too many losses.
        After Torrecampo, Pacquiao was never the same. he takes too much punishment, too many losses.

Comment

He's been pretty much the same fighter since the Crawford fight. He was competitive with Ugas, competitive vs Vargas, easily beat Williams, VERY competitive vs Stanionis and won his fair share of rounds vs James as well.

He's a good fighter but lacks that little something to get over the hump. No one really has an easy time vs Dulorme.

Comment

Boots ruins Dulorme inside of 4

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

After Torrecampo, Pacquiao was never the same. he takes too much punishment, too many losses.
              You missed it, Manny Pacquiao isn't fighting Ennis, Dulorme is. Again, no offense but Manny actually retired last month and I'm glad he did before he started going down that road, no disrespect he's a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

He's been pretty much the same fighter since the Crawford fight. He was competitive with Ugas, competitive vs Vargas, easily beat Williams, VERY competitive vs Stanionis and won his fair share of rounds vs James as well.

He's a good fighter but lacks that little something to get over the hump. No one really has an easy time vs Dulorme.
                Ennis is none of those guys, he'll start to do serious damage within 4-5 rounds.

Dulorme lost very fight by unanimous decisions and that's neither competitive or mentally healthy. Worse, the losses came against 2nd tier fighters, guys Dulorme would be expected to beat pre-Crawford.

Ennis is a mistake, this fight will end violently.

Comment

Ennis is none of those guys, he'll start to do serious damage within 4-5 rounds.

Dulorme lost very fight by unanimous decisions and that's neither competitive or mentally healthy. Worse, the losses came against 2nd tier fighters, guys Dulorme would be expected to beat pre-Crawford.

Ennis is a mistake, this fight will end violently.
                  Like who exactly? What level was he before Crawford? Which top fighters was he beating before the Crawford fight? Dulorme NEVER has beaten anyone as good as Ugas or even Vargas, and he was even with both of them. That Stanionis fight was close but Ennis very well just be on a totally different level and washes Dulorme. IF he does so, then he will have been the first fighter to have ever done that.

Comment

Two boxers I really don't see what some people are seeing or exaggerating are: This Ennis guy and Ortiz. Zero impressed. Maybe someday, down the line when they are close to 30, I'll go back and realize that IDKSAB. Right now, I'm FAR from sold. Flash and brute power don't impress me.

Dulorme isn't a gauge for crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X