Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano Discussions Going Well, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano Discussions Going Well, Says Hearn

Eddie Hearn, promoter of undisputed lightweight champion Katie Taylor, is having positive discussions with the management team for unified featherweight champion Amanda Serrano.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Erm , think your getting carried away here Eddie, 10 twos carrying a big garden show with macho New Yorkers and Irishman who know there boxing ..not sure semi final at best , the theatre yes but the big hall ..that’s a whole new ball game ..not many male fights I imagine would sell the big hall which is why of course you are pushing this female narrative. Jake Paul is not even on the radar of real boxing fans so him promoting it I’m guessing would not be taken too seriously among the hardcore in the city
    Last edited by Buggy bear; 10-28-2021, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Not only can they sell out the Madison Square Garden, they will absolutely sell out the MSG. Puerto Rican, and Irish fans will show up in mass for this fight.
      They've been waiting anxiously for this fight ever since it was first scheduled to take place last year, time has only made the demand for this fight even bigger.
      They are arguably the two best female fighters, with their boxing achievements to back them up. The promoters would also add a under card full of top notch Puerto Rican, Irish, and other fighters from other nations who's careers are followed in New York, and other parts of the world. I can't wait to see this fight actually take place in New York's, Madison Square Garden, or any place else.
      deathofaclown deathofaclown likes this.

Comment

Massive statement if they sell out MSG.

Nice to hate on Hearn, but he is trying to build women's boxing in the US now and you've got to give him credit for that. Not playing it safe.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
          Massive statement if they sell out MSG.

Nice to hate on Hearn, but he is trying to build women's boxing in the US now and you've got to give him credit for that. Not playing it safe.
          I wouldn’t underestimate the Irish and Puerto Rican support on the east coast of USA. Katie Taylor is huge among the Irish.

Id imagine they will have to stack the undercard and whatnot, but they will certainly shift a good amount of tickets
          M312 M312 likes this.

Comment

Look what Jake Paul is doing for smaller fighters and female fighters pay. Claressa Shields should have made him a friend and business partner instead of berating him every opportunity she gets. I guess Shield's brain stops working when her racist and sexist side becomes dominant.

Comment

i think this fight sells well, 2 really big names and popular too

Comment

Working...
              X