No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Future Will Get Here Soon Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Future Will Get Here Soon Enough

Last week, to some fanfare online, ESPN published a list of Boxing's top 25 under 25. It did what lists like that are supposed to do, celebrating what boxing has around the corner and giving readers something to talk and debate about.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can’t see a fighter of Jaron’s size staying at welterweight long….he’s going to Jr middle and then on to middleweight. I saw in the rankings he was around 6 or 7 and Benn was right there with him. That fight should be made. Contender against contender

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I can’t see a fighter of Jaron’s size staying at welterweight long….he’s going to Jr middle and then on to middleweight. I saw in the rankings he was around 6 or 7 and Benn was right there with him. That fight should be made. Contender against contender
      I agree that's a fight to see now. I dont think Boots picks a title up at 147 and thats sad really. He has the talent but wont get his shot. I believe he is capable of moving all the way to 168 and make waves though. If we get Boots vs Benn I see Boots winning a beat down.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Hopefully he can stay as long as Spence did? My problem is with D&D Boxing! They don't seem up to the task! They have Boots and Brandun Lee, and neither is at "Contender" status yet! Not acceptable! If Boots wins Saturday, his team should be at the IBF office on Monday, demanding a final eliminator with Kudratillo Abdukakhorov! Brandum Lee is IBF #9! When is his next fight, and who? Should be someone in the Top 10, not a Jr. WW version of Dulorme!!! Robert Easter IBF#8, Regis Prograis IBF# 5, Liam Paro IBF# 3! Make it Happen!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 10-28-2021, 07:39 AM.
        SteveM SteveM Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Most People Don’t Know Sh ttttt About Boxing

here’s why: Benn people not crazy nor is his dad, boxing has levels and right now Boots happens to be levels above Benn and it may seem like their even looking at them from afar but Boots have the abilities you don’t teach however you’re born with the same as the Great Sugar Ray Robinson! I like the fact people are talking and will keep mentioning his name once mainstream America see a bit more; kids will be going to school saying don’t let me lay these Boots on you!
          SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

I just want Boots to stay active. Seems more buzz is around Virgil Ortiz. I want these contenders to face off but if not for Boots to knock off Benn

Comment

Another overrrated bum gonna get destroyed by Vergil Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Most People Don’t Know Sh ttttt About Boxing

here’s why: Benn people not crazy nor is his dad, boxing has levels and right now Boots happens to be levels above Benn and it may seem like their even looking at them from afar but Boots have the abilities you don’t teach however you’re born with the same as the Great Sugar Ray Robinson! I like the fact people are talking and will keep mentioning his name once mainstream America see a bit more; kids will be going to school saying don’t let me lay these Boots on you!
                someone PLEASE do a rap version of this - and becomes Boots ringwalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2fPkzJsMU8

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I just want Boots to stay active. Seems more buzz is around Virgil Ortiz. I want these contenders to face off but if not for Boots to knock off Benn
                  If you were Benn's promoter or manager wold you even contemplate matching him with Boots?

Answer:>> only for several million bucks.

And given Boot's current promotional setup - where is that money gonna come from?

Maybe he can be a new joint promotion deal with Probellum. I pray they don't make the same mistakes as Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor valdez View Post
                    Another overrrated bum gonna get destroyed by Vergil Ortiz
                    I’m you’re referring to Boots as “another overrated bum,” then that just shows how biased you are. Your last name speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X