Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Fires Back at Claressa Shields After MMA Loss: The Fake Always Get Exposed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Fires Back at Claressa Shields After MMA Loss: The Fake Always Get Exposed!

Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul, has fired back at unified two-division world champion Claressa Shields - after the two-time Olympic gold medal winner suffered a split decision loss in her second MMA fight on Wednesday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jake Paul knows to keep himself in the headlines, that's for sure.

Comment

Today on tmboxingggg

Comment

"Losses come when anger and hate take over."

That statement, taken out of context is quite true.

Comment

Just like jake would if boxed a real boxer dude sucks fighting non boxers and wrestlers under box rules. Why not fight spider silva hes available same weight class ect. Id even like to see vs neiky holzken or such.

Comment

As embarrassing as Claressa has looked, at least she boxed boxers and fought MMA fighters under MMA rules, all of them her size.
            Last edited by TMLT87; 10-27-2021, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Lol I hope to see articles of shields post fight interview

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
                Just like jake would if boxed a real boxer dude sucks fighting non boxers and wrestlers under box rules. Why not fight spider silva hes available same weight class ect. Id even like to see vs neiky holzken or such.
                Paul would beat you and every single poster on these boards in the ring .

thats the trurh
                Nix Nix likes this.

Comment

Never thought i would agree with anything bellend Jake says but there it is. I’m so glad she lost she needs humbling i absolutely despise Shields most arrogant woman on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

Paul would beat you and every single poster on these boards in the ring .

thats the trurh
                    Speak for yourself and for yourself only.
                    There’s some posters on here who actually know what their doing in that ring.

and the fact that Jake Paul fights an nba player and two out of prime ufc fighters who are clearly smaller than Jake Paul impresses you. Then good for you.

plenty of amateurs would put a serious hurt on Jake paul. And that’s a fkn fact.
                    Last edited by kingstip9; 10-28-2021, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X