Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant in Top Form, Putting in Work For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant in Top Form, Putting in Work For Canelo

Caleb Plant Training Camp Photos Gallery - Undefeated IBF Super Middleweight Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant held a virtual media workout Wednesday ahead of his highly anticipated 168-pound title showdown against Mexican superstar, four-division world champion and unified WBC/WBO/WBA Super Middleweight Champion Canelo ?lvarez taking place Saturday, November, 6 live on SHOWTIME PPV(R) from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Abs don't win fights. Steroids do. So Canelo by knock out and this clown by sleep.

Comment

He seems like a nice guy but he’s just dull isn’t he? He’s got no chance. Can’t outbox nor hurt canelo. Just run for it.

Comment

Muscles don't win fights, skills do. He better bring all he's ever had and then some. Gonna be a great fight.

Comment

Most People Don’t Know Sh_ttt About Boxing!

Plant can box is slick and has great ring generalship so, if his defense doesn’t fail him like I’ve seen in the past, he’s got a shot. We all know he has fast feet and hands and fights like a brother; all of which have given Canelo hell! I won’t count this brother out especially if good testing being done because we all know Canelo has aligned himself with cheats and is guilty of popping dirty in the past and that’s real talk.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Plant can box is slick and has great ring generalship so, if his defense doesn’t fail him like I’ve seen in the past, he’s got a shot. We all know he has fast feet and hands and fights like a brother; all of which have given Canelo hell! I won’t count this brother out especially if good testing being done because we all know Canelo has aligned himself with cheats and is guilty of popping dirty in the past and that’s real talk.
            Plant is doing all he can to be in the best shape of his career as conditioning is so crucial to him winning, he has to sustain focus for every second and he cannot tire.

Im so sick of every time an athlete gets ripped we hear steroids, the boys claiming PEDs should go and train for real before they shoot their dumb ass mouth off.

Good luck to Plant he has the style to give Canelo a lot of trouble but I don't think it will be enough.
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

I can't seem to get excited for this. I see Canelo KO'ng plant in like the 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

This. Excellent post. This man here knows boxing and isn’t some sort of two bob nationalist fan

Comment

I believe plants gonna do better than expected and by that I mean survive to the final bell.

I think he starts off well, Canelo catches him a few times & then Plant stops engaging & stops trying to win the fight.

Not saying Canelo cant or wont stop him. I just think Plant will do his best not to be stopped.

Look back at the Callum Smith fight, Canelo was trying his hardest to get the ko & smith was just surviving. I see the 2nd half of the Plant fight looking a lot like that.

Comment

A lot of people predict a easy night out for nelo, I think he wins a wide decision . 8-4

Comment

Working...
                    X