Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields Feels '100-Percent More Comfortable' For 2nd MMA Fight Than Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields Feels '100-Percent More Comfortable' For 2nd MMA Fight Than Debut

There isn't a time when she's in a boxing ring that Claressa Shields doesn't think she is capable of dominating her opponent. The three-division boxing champion wasn't nearly as sure of herself when she made her mixed martial arts debut against Brittney Elkin on June 10 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Shields feels she was entirely too concerned with what Elkin would do if she took Shields to the ground, rather than taking the fight to Elkin as soon as it started.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This dude is a jokr. How much money could she possibly make fighting in MMA? Compared to boxing. I give her props, unlike her boy Mayweather who just runs his mouth and wpuldnt dare atep in the octagon. He had McGregor get his boxing license for easy W against him. Fake Lifestyle, Fake women, Fake beard and hair and Fake ass boxing record.
    Last edited by VegasRaiders; 10-27-2021, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
      This dude is a jokr. How much money could she possibly make fighting in MMA? Compared to boxing. I give her props, unlike her boy Mayweather who just runs his mouth and wpuldnt dare atep in the octagon. He had McGregor get his boxing license for easy W against him. Fake Lifestyle, Fake women, Fake beard and hair and Fake ass boxing record.
      Women’s boxing gets no viewership & with out opponents worth mentioning, Shields don’t make that much. If she wins the MMA tourney she’s in she get 1M. Plus if she chose to go to UFC or Bellator, I’d be willing to bet she’d make more consistent money than she would fighting obscure challengers in women’s boxing

Comment

I tip my hat off to her for going for it you hardly see any boxers doing .

Comment

I just witnessed my girl lose clean but let’s see if politics take place.

Comment

Looks like her ego took a big hit today

Comment

Claressa will never make an elite level mma fighter, there are female boxers who are better equipped to transition to mma shes just lightyears off the pace. She has a horrible attitude anyway so glad to see her ego take a much needed hit.

Comment

Working...
              X