Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I'm Fine With Fury-Whyte Next; Though Maybe Joe Joyce Would Be A Possibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: I'm Fine With Fury-Whyte Next; Though Maybe Joe Joyce Would Be A Possibility

Tyson Fury's co-promoters have no problem with the unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion fighting Dillian Whyte next in England. Bob Arum informed BoxingScene.com that Fury's next fight should take place in Fury's native country, whether it's against Whyte or Joe Joyce. Arum acknowledged that Whyte might make the most sense for a high-profile fight for Fury in the United Kingdom even if the WBC doesn't order them to fight next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahahahah. Eddie clown car great with the rematch clauses and paying off the UKAD and British judges, but he’s an amateur at playing the sanctioning bodies. Whyte’s laughable years long wait as #1 contender only exposes Hearn as a terrible businessman. Real boxing fans want Usyk or Joyce next for the #1 HW of this era. Not punchy PED can Whyte

Comment

Joyce is a much tougher fight than Whyte, I’d prefer that tbh. Neither beat Fury though.

Comment

Fury vs Whyte next. Like him or not he deserves his shot. Joe doesn't at this point. Joyce vs Yoka on the undercard would be good. Frank hasn't the bottle for that though.

Comment

Both great, intriguing fights at this point.

Whyte is the most deserving at a shot (outside Usyk and maybe AJ), can bang and will truly believe he beats Fury.

Joyce, while not got the big wins, is interesting as he will just keep coming, Fury needs to be ready to fight 12.

​​​​​​​Both provide Fury with challenges he won't have seen for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
            Hahahahah. Eddie clown car great with the rematch clauses and paying off the UKAD and British judges, but he’s an amateur at playing the sanctioning bodies. Whyte’s laughable years long wait as #1 contender only exposes Hearn as a terrible businessman. Real boxing fans want Usyk or Joyce next for the #1 HW of this era. Not punchy PED can Whyte
            Hearns a terrible businessman lol? Did you really just say that? Not sure what planet your on if you think that. You might not like him ( I'm guessing you don't to come out with such a ridiculous statement ),however he clearly is a pretty good buisnessman. That's funny lol. Keep up the humour though. We all need a laugh, and I'm sure Hearn has no problem laughing when he looks at his bank account.

Comment

It would be both hilarious and ironic if Whyte gets jilted at the altar and passed over after all the recent shenanigans surrounding the October 30 fight. Joyce would make sense because of Warren and the ability to still control the future in the event Fury somehow lost.

I think Joyce is the more dangerous matchup for Fury. Does Whyte "deserve" his shot? Sure, why not but when did "deserve" matter in boxing?

Comment

Joyce is a tougher fight and the one I’d rather see but I’m also sick of hearing about Whyte being this feared prospect so I wouldn’t mind seeing him lose a one-sided beat down from Fury.

Comment

Whytes obviously the tougher fight but I'm happy with either. Joyce is a tank, Fury can't do anything to him but he'll out box him all night, Whyes an aggressive body puncher so style wise he'll bring threat. Money would be on Fury vs either but very good fights nice to see Fury in some tough fights.

Comment

Doe's anyone realise that collage football & minor league baseball mean more to yank's then genuine World championship sport's where they might get beaten? God bless the good ole USofA!

Comment

Working...
                    X