Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Focused on Uzcategui, Has One Eye on Canelo-Plant Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Focused on Uzcategui, Has One Eye on Canelo-Plant Winner

Unbeaten two-time world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez is a few weeks away from returning to the ring in his hometown of Phoenix, Ariz. on Saturday, November 13 live on Showtime from Footprint Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the best fight for canelo at 168, but for uncle Al the next one on line is charlo, and i heard rumors that is most likely next...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      the best fight for canelo at 168, but for uncle Al the next one on line is charlo, and i heard rumors that is most likely next...
      I have a feeling Canelo will get 0 credit for beating Charlo. Haters will claim a 2 division champion like Charlo is a bum all along.

Comment

There are some pukka fights to be made all around from middleweight to super middleweight the only problem is getting them to fight each other

Comment

Love his mindset and how he wants to fight the best. Hate how he's sabotaged his own career by drugs and not making weight. I hope he remains dedicated and focused so we can see him apply pressure to these guys to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

I have a feeling Canelo will get 0 credit for beating Charlo. Haters will claim a 2 division champion like Charlo is a bum all along.
            Dumbass, charlo got a gift against castano. Canelo likes guys like those. Smith was coming off a gift win too. Charlo is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Dumbass, charlo got a gift against castano. Canelo likes guys like those. Smith was coming off a gift win too. Charlo is overrated
              Wtf are you talking about clown? I was talking about Jermall Charlo. You’re the dumbass here.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Wtf are you talking about clown? I was talking about Jermall Charlo. You’re the dumbass here.
                Even worse. He got a gift against korobov and went the distance against montiel who shoulda been a highlight ko. Idiot

Comment

There's already rumors that if Canelo gets passed Plant, it's going to be Canelo vs Benavides 5 de Mayo weekend, followed by Charlo for September if Canelo gets through these 2. My understanding is that Canelo and Haymon have already talked about this and seems to be the plan. Let's make it happen, especially Benavides vs Canelo, that should be a good one.

Comment

Canelo beats Benavidez at 168. The guy is slow, no head movement and doesn’t cut off ring well. Benavidez can keep dreaming. Canelo is never going to fight him even as mandatory because he’s got a good relationship with Sulaiman to make that go away. Really just about everybody wants to fight Canelo including youtubers and mma fighters ala Jake Paul and Vítor Belfort. Get in line Benavidez. You’re not the only one

Comment

Working...
                    X