Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gabe Rosado Grinds in Camp For Jaime Munguia Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gabe Rosado Grinds in Camp For Jaime Munguia Showdown

Gabriel Rosado Training Camp Photos Gallery - "King" Gabriel Rosado (26-13-1, 15 KOs) hosted a media workout ahead of his showdown against Jaime Munguia (37-0, 30 KOs) on November 13th at Anaheim's Honda Center. (photos by Kevin Estrada)
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR 'King' Gabriel Rosado!

Comment

That ought to be a nice war and I hope rosado wins and even more I hope he doesn’t get hosed by biased judges again

Comment

I really like Rosado but I’m also a big fan of Munguia.

Comment

Even with Morales as his trainer Munguia is still very crude. This one is going to come down to who can take the better shot, Munguia has shown a decent chin but against lower level competition. Gabe might not be championship level but the guys he's lost to usually are and Gabriel has a decent chin as well. I just don't think Munguia has that kind of power but we shall see should be a fun fight while it lasts I don't see it going the distance.

Comment

I wonder how the weight cut to 160 is going. He looks good in the pictures but I wonder how drained he will be come fight night. He used to campaign at this weight but it's harder to go lower without diminishing yourself as you get older.

Comment

It flew under the radar for me but this is why Rosado has had a renaissance: he's been working with Freddie Roach.

Comment

Munguia is such an eye sore. Itd be nice to see a hard luck fighter like Rosado pull it off.

Comment

I actually hope rosado wins . a cherry pick gone wrong , mungia don't even have the balls to face dervy even after he's tooken some beatings from GGG and charlo. I'm pretty sure he's up there in the wbo rankings as well and can challenge andrade but nope .

Comment

I would not be surprised to see a shocker here. Rosado might knock Munguia out.

Comment

Working...
                    X