Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Explains Current Training Situation, Interested in Expanding Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Explains Current Training Situation, Interested in Expanding Team

Unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has broken his silence on the recent trip to the United States, where he was spotted with several high profile trainers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Expanding the team?!

He has too many hangers on, yes men and god knows what else in his corner as it is!

he needs less, bin the noise!

Comment

Smart move.

That loyalty nonsense and trying to be Al Capone is pure nonsense. You’re from Watford and it’s a decent area. The only loyalty you owe is to yourself.

A new environment, different training routine and mental rebirth is needed.

3x!
      krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cholo View Post
        Expanding the team?!

He has too many hangers on, yes men and god knows what else in his corner as it is!

he needs less, bin the noise!
        I believe he’s saying that not to dismiss Rob since he has Rob can say go work with that person for 6months.

I think he wants to keep Rob in some capacity but he’ll most likely move to the US to a new trainer.

Comment

the desperate search for a chin & a heart

Comment

If anything he needs less voices in the corner not more. He should be replacing guys not adding them.

Comment

Unless AJ dips his head in brine, or runs around the block on his chin, it doesn't matter. Ali said. If a man is big enough to hurt me, he's too slow to catch me (That fixed Andy, but) and if he's fast enough to catch me, he's too small to hurt me. Usyk hurt him. AJ needs to invest in a farm with a pond and some critters. From now on, everybody will head hunt and disrespect him.
              krazy_d3 krazy_d3 Fact Fact like this.

Comment

robs taking to aj and he like, so aj does this new trainer setup mean, eh, that i only get paid half of the usual fee or, is it like full fee, aj laughs and says, nah rob u know me im not like that, you are getting 10 pounds an hour from now on mate

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Unless AJ dips his head in brine, or runs around the block on his chin, it doesn't matter. Ali said. If a man is big enough to hurt me, he's too slow to catch me (That fixed Andy, but) and if he's fast enough to catch me, he's too small to hurt me. Usyk hurt him. AJ needs to invest in a farm with a pond and some critters. From now on, everybody will head hunt and disrespect him.
                  LOL !!! priceless!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    Smart move.

That loyalty nonsense and trying to be Al Capone is pure nonsense. You’re from Watford and it’s a decent area. The only loyalty you owe is to yourself.

A new environment, different training routine and mental rebirth is needed.

3x!
                    Did you see his recent interview where he said he is done with losing and the dog will come out in the rematch? That is what we wanted to hear! Now.. seeing is believing.

Comment

Working...
                    X