Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas Still Fuming Over WBA's Order Derailing Errol Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas Still Fuming Over WBA's Order Derailing Errol Spence Fight

WBA welterweight champion Yordenis Ugas is still fuming that he was ordered to take part in a mini-tournament by the World Boxing Association.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's clearly worried. Stanionis is gonna shut this guy up.

Comment

The WBA gotta be seen to be clearing their mess up. Probably part of a deal with Haymon, to keep clear of Gervonta for some time. They need those belts vacant at 135 and 140 and the champs aren't budging lol. Some extra activity surrounding Ugas will sort it lol. Bull**** baffles brains.

Comment

The WBA really suck.

Comment

Ugas should stop complaining. The only reason he got Pacquiao fight was Spence got injured.

He can`t just wait on his ass that Spence comes back.
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

he wants a year to prepare, just like he had for pacquiao

Comment

Let him get paid and fight Spence. They want Spence to get the easy work, wank!
              blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

I can't blame him. True, he was lucky to get the Pac fight but he accepted and won. I'd be mad too if I was him
                blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Ugas is right. Who cares about Stanionis, Jamal James, or Radzhab Butaev? None of them deserve a crack at the champ yet. None of them are even on the level of Boots Ennis or Vergil Ortiz. The best need to fight the best and the belts need to be unified. Too much nonsense, especially with the WBA.

Comment

Should be crying to Haymon, considering WBA is in his pocket.

Comment

Working...
                    X