Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Wanted To Fight Wallin; MRI Showed Shoulder Was Way Worse Than I Thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Wanted To Fight Wallin; MRI Showed Shoulder Was Way Worse Than I Thought

Dillian Whyte has taken issue with implications from Otto Wallin and his promoter, Dmitriy Salita, that it wasn't actually a shoulder injury that caused him to withdraw last week from their fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A whole lotta tarkin' rubbish from Whyte and Hearn. But no proof of an injury.

Comment

"Dillian Whyte has taken issue with implications from Otto Wallin and his promoter, Dmitriy Salita, that it wasn’t actually a shoulder injury that caused him to withdraw last week from their fight."

Implications are events that follow Otto Wallin's and Salita's allegations regarding Whyte's shoulder injury. I know boxing is a blue collar sport at its roots, but that's 5th grade basic English. Jesus. I would have bitten my tongue if English wasn't Keith's native, but come on, put some effort.

Comment

"The WBC didn’t sanction Whyte-Wallin as an elimination match, though, thus Whyte isn’t obligated to move forward with the Wallin bout. "

Why is Salita demanding proof? Whyte was not obligated to fight Wallin, Fury is obligated to fight Whyte! It is what it is!

Comment

Oh, eff off already, Whyte! The public called it a farce before you just glossed over it again...it's all a lie!

If your shoulder is hurting so bad, you shouldn't be sitting there talking about who you prefer to fight. It reminds me of Robert Guerrero when the Maidana fight got canceled because of a shoulder injury...then we had to listen to Guerrero talk **** for another two years...calling out everybody until he finally got a shot against Floyd.

Whyte is goofy for this one.

Comment

Lies, lies and more lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              "The WBC didn’t sanction Whyte-Wallin as an elimination match, though, thus Whyte isn’t obligated to move forward with the Wallin bout. "

Why is Salita demanding proof? Whyte was not obligated to fight Wallin, Fury is obligated to fight Whyte! It is what it is!
              Because he signed a contract maybe?

Comment

Because Wallin is losing a nice payday. And if it happens for a good reason - then it is what it is. If not, then Wallin might potentially be able to sue Whyte for damages. Their request isn't unreasonable.
                Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

How come people keep saying this like he didn’t offer the fight, sign a contract and let his opponent go through a full camp I don’t understand why people are defending it. If the injury is legit nothing can be done but this “he don’t owe wallin ****” isn’t right if the shoe was on the other foot Whyte would be acting the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Because he signed a contract maybe?
                    You can't disprove pain! I know it sucks, but there's no case here!

Comment

Working...
                    X