Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Me & Tank, Later On Down The Line, Will Be An Amazing Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Me & Tank, Later On Down The Line, Will Be An Amazing Fight

ATLANTA - Shakur Stevenson intends to add three more 130-pound championship belts to his collection now that he has won the WBO junior lightweight title from Jamel Herring.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Would be such a ridiculously good division if these guys all started fighting each other. Stevenson vs Davis has Floyd vs Judah vibes.

Comment

I think Shakur should look to fight Valdez, Navarette, Colbert and GRJ @ 130, before moving up to 135!

Comment

If only top rank, pbc, and golden boy were on the same network
        Last edited by Oldskoolg; 10-26-2021, 12:45 PM.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
          Would be such a ridiculously good division if these guys all started fighting each other. Stevenson vs Davis has Floyd vs Judah vibes.
          Indeed. Plus Lopez and Cryan Garcia has to stop this entitlement attitude sht. those two right there are jackass's

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Indeed. Plus Lopez and Cryan Garcia has to stop this entitlement attitude sht. those two right there are jackass's
            The hell you talking about boy? Notice Haney, Stank, and now this Stevenson bozo are saying they don't want to fight each other for the next couple of years. And they won't. You people just want to wait for that lotto ticket, just like the Charla sister that's avoiding Benavidez in hopes of that Canelo payday and Spence and Crawford avoiding each other to preserve that "0".

Teofimo already fought and beat Loma, Stank avoided Loma like you avoid a job application you bum.
            Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Bunch of clown's....

Comment

Why they avoiding the comments about who he wants next- Oscar Valdez
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Come on.....Davis has no interest fighting somebody who might beat him.

Comment

Years ago I posed a question on these boards "Which of these two fighters will at the end of their careers be considered the best of the two?". Anyone want to guess and state why?
                    Last edited by richardt; 10-26-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X