Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I Fancy Fury Against Usyk; He's Got The Skills & Is A Much, Much Bigger Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I Fancy Fury Against Usyk; He's Got The Skills & Is A Much, Much Bigger Guy

LAS VEGAS - Tyson Fury versus Oleksandr Usyk can't happen next because Usyk is contractually committed to an immediate rematch against Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Skills.

Comment

They're totally ignoring Whyte. Have a feeling they gonna somehow fuk him up, probably with WBC's help.
      Is Usyk interested in Franchise designation or is he in for real titles and undisputed?

Comment

Usyk gonna have 3 dents in his head after the Gypsy King has finished with him.

Comment

He fancies the guy he promotes. Cool.

Comment

Something tells me when its all said and done, we will wonder how did we ever question Usyk.

I think Usyk is on a different level from Fury, that Fury's size will not play that big of a role. Usyk will rock some clean shots on Fury's face and those will slow the big man down and keep him at bay. Wilder barely landed on Fury and when he did Fury flew, yes Wilder has a strong punch but they are wild and slow. Usyk will land more and crisper with more sitting on them. I think some uppercuts in the mix and Fury will be broken down. Don't be surprised to see Usyk by KO.

Comment

What's he expected to say?

Water is wet!

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
                Something tells me when its all said and done, we will wonder how did we ever question Usyk.

I think Usyk is on a different level from Fury, that Fury's size will not play that big of a role. Usyk will rock some clean shots on Fury's face and those will slow the big man down and keep him at bay. Wilder barely landed on Fury and when he did Fury flew, yes Wilder has a strong punch but they are wild and slow. Usyk will land more and crisper with more sitting on them. I think some uppercuts in the mix and Fury will be broken down. Don't be surprised to see Usyk by KO.
                Usyk by KO is a brave prediction... I've got it going the full 12, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
                  I've been saying this. In retrospect, I think he'll be seen as the toughest fight any HW he faces has had.

I'll tell you now, beating Usyk would be a better win for Joshua than broken Wlad. Except he's going to come up short, I reckon.

Comment

Styles make fights, and Usyk is all wrong for Fury because they are both boxers, but Usyk is faster and more mobile. Would be interesting though.
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X