Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estephan Working Hard To Fix Lemieux, Makhmudov Vaccination Dilemma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estephan Working Hard To Fix Lemieux, Makhmudov Vaccination Dilemma

Promoter Camille Estephan of Eye of The Tiger Management (EOTTM) has been speaking to three of his boxers who are refusing to get vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These idiots really cant fake a vax? Pay some nurse a few bucks jeez.
    gspm23 gspm23 rudy rudy like this.

Comment

I don’t blame them only sheeps get the vaccine

Comment

Fear of needles are causing some people not to get vac. Nasal spray treatment is in final
        testing stages. Pill treatment is waiting for USA government approval to my knowledge.

Comment

So LemieX, Makhmudov have to get vaccinated for others, for their promoter etc, are you out of your ****ing mind, you gonna get thème vaccinated Just so you can make some money, wtf is this

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Yeah whatever… i can’t get on a plane or train, go out to the gym, bar, restaurant, concerts, MLB baseball games & almost all the oil refineries unless i’m fully vaccinated. Sheep? I want to continue making money & enjoying my life. It was a no brainer. Besides i know 2 people who got the delta variant & were anti vaxxers. One 7 months pregnant & healthy. 26 & she told her husband she wasn’t coming home. Thank god she made a recovery after 10 days in the ICU. The other is my age 47 & died after 22 days in ICU leaving 4 children behind & a wife. Good luck travelling anywhere…
            Last edited by joe strong; 10-25-2021, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Lol crybaby losers better get vaxxed

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                So LemieX, Makhmudov have to get vaccinated for others, for their promoter etc, are you out of your ****ing mind, you gonna get thème vaccinated Just so you can make some money, wtf is this
                They fight in Canada they can’t enter or get on a plane unless vaccinated.. Good! Don’t want them entering Canada. Don’t need more of them anti-vaxxers coming here…
                Last edited by joe strong; 10-25-2021, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  100%. Seems there's a lot of sheeps on Boxingscenes

Everybody has the right to decide for themselve. This vaccine is political and has no real value for healty people. I get it, most americans are fat lazy McDonald's enthousiast. I'd take the shot if I was one of those.

Thanks god, i'm healty. Keep eating your process food while living in the illusion you're safe because of a new vaccine technology that has been tested for 3 months and that is still on a phase 3 until april 2023.

These people.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                    These idiots really cant fake a vax? Pay some nurse a few bucks jeez.
                    how many years of university? Student loans? Ya like some nurse is going to risk her career & put her name on a Government vax card for a couple of bucks. Give your head a shake. Like the fake card will work getting across the border. Maybe you get a fake card for a few bucks in the ghetto to get into a bar…. Man sometimes people need to really think before they write…

Comment

Working...
                    X