Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas Hopes To Return on Top Rank's December 11 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xander Zayas Hopes To Return on Top Rank's December 11 Card

At the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, rising junior middleweight prospect Xander Zayas (11-0, 8 KOs) continued to make his case for winning the 2021 Prospect of the Year honors.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yuri Foreman would be perfect for Zayas next . From New York popular is known there a former champion and a slight step up at this in his career.

Comment

Fighting regularly, like an old school fighter.

Comment

Like the way TR is moving him. Fighting regularly. Putting him in semi main to sell tickets to younger crowd.

Very impressed with him. Extremely talented.
        Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Can't wait to see him against better opposition but liking what I see so far. Very talented kid, sharp, and looks very disciplined
          Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
            Can't wait to see him against better opposition but liking what I see so far. Very talented kid, sharp, and looks very disciplined
            I deff want to see him keep stepping up but slightly he's only 19 . He won't be in his prime for 5 or 6 more years crazzy . Hopefully next year at 20 years of age he starts fighting fringe contenders, maybe even former Champions
            juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Like the way TR is moving him. Fighting regularly. Putting him in semi main to sell tickets to younger crowd.

Very impressed with him. Extremely talented.
              Yeah, I like his progression. He was matched tough in his previous bout against Sanchez. He's fighting often and you can see his crafts developing. The other thing is the kid seems to be a class act. Humble and eager to improve.
              juanpablo juanpablo Ricardi Ricardi like this.

Comment

I'd actually like to see him fight Jose Luis Sanchez again, to see if Zayas has corrected the low left flaw. Sanchez gave him something to think about in the ring, even though I thought that Zander almost had him out of there. This last guy was a step down from his last 3 fights, they should offer Sanchez a rematch in the Garden on 12/11/2021. I think the next time Zander will take him out if they ever fight again, lets see who's improved more since their initial fight.
                Rip Chudd Rip Chudd Ricardi Ricardi like this.

Comment

Dont think he learnt anything from this fight. Opponent was overmatched. Not bad as a stay busy fight. I'll hold my opinion until he starts fighting fighters with a pulse like the one Berlanga was up against

Comment

Really like this kid and how they are moving him. I hope they keep him active, maybe a rematch with Sanchez next to see what he learned from the last encounter

Comment

Working...
                    X